Practical Tactics Martial Arts: Level 1
- 44 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A universal Fighting Stance.
- How to take over your enemy's space and take him down.
- Offensive and Defensive techniques adaptable to any style.
- Finishing moves to punish your attacker.
- Joint Locks, Effective blocking and counter movements.
- Students should be physically fit.
- A willingness to learn.
- A place to train, preferably with a partner.
- Athletic clothing.
Your Instructor is Sensei Joseph Green. Over 40 years martial arts experience and 20 years teaching experience training law enforcement, MMA fighters and martial art enthusiasts. Sensei Green is the creator and founder of the Practical Tactics Martial arts system. Practical Tactics is a unique compilation of techniques that combine the Power of Muay Thai, the Brutal joint manipulation and pressure points of Ninjutsu and the speed of Tae Kwon Do. These techniques are created to cause serious damage to your enemy but they are also adaptable so you can add them to your arsenal of whatever martial art style you choose.
- MMA fighters. No rules fighters. Traditional martial artists. Self defense practitioners. Law enforcement.