Practical Tactics Martial Arts: Level 1
What you'll learn
- A universal Fighting Stance.
- How to take over your enemy's space and take him down.
- Offensive and Defensive techniques adaptable to any style.
- Finishing moves to punish your attacker.
- Joint Locks, Effective blocking and counter movements.
- Students should be physically fit.
- A willingness to learn.
- A place to train, preferably with a partner.
- Athletic clothing.
Your Instructor is Sensei Joseph Green. Over 40 years martial arts experience and 20 years teaching experience training law enforcement, MMA fighters and martial art enthusiasts. Sensei Green is the creator and founder of the Practical Tactics Martial arts system. Practical Tactics is a unique compilation of techniques that combine the Power of Muay Thai, the Brutal joint manipulation and pressure points of Ninjutsu and the speed of Tae Kwon Do. These techniques are created to cause serious damage to your enemy but they are also adaptable so you can add them to your arsenal of whatever martial art style you choose.
Who this course is for:
- MMA fighters. No rules fighters. Traditional martial artists. Self defense practitioners. Law enforcement.
40 Years martial arts experience. 20 years instructor experience training law enforcement, MMA fighters, self defense practitioners and traditional martial artists. Throughout my years of training I have seen so many people devote themselves to obtaining a black belt in various different styles. Sadly I have seen some of those same people get beaten badly in street fights by people with little to no martial art experience. When you are in a serious confrontation, only the skills you trust will come to the surface. My training and teaching philosophy is simple. " You must train with the purpose of making the technique a part of who you are." If it's not a part of who you are, then it's not practical and you will never trust it. This is why I created Practical Tactics.