Master Swedish in 300 Lessons: Learn Swedish & Speak Swedish
What you'll learn
- Learn beginner-level Swedish from a native speaker
- Essential Swedish conversation phrases for ANY situation
- Essential topics, such as greetings, smalltalk, and introducing yourself
- Conversations in public, such as at a restaurant, hotel, and asking for directions
- How to start and carry on a conversation in any context
- How to pronounce each Swedish phrase/word like a native speaker
- Get comfortable with reading Swedish
- Practice listening to Swedish at a natural speaking pace
- Speak Swedish confidently via extensive targeted practice
- Practice writing in Swedish
- NO prior Swedish knowledge is required! We start from the basics :)
- A interest in learning Swedish
Hej Swedish learner!
Welcome to the practical class to learn the Swedish language for total beginners! My name is Dan and I will teach you everything you need to know to speak Swedish comfortably, in any situation.
This course is for you if:
- You are a complete beginner and don’t know any Swedish at all
- OR you already took a Swedish course but don't yet feel comfortable speaking
- You want short and straight to the point lessons
- You need a lot of exercises, repetition and motivation to stay on track
- You want it to be fun!
How does it work?
There are 49 sections, each one with a specific theme. Most lessons are under 10 minutes and everything is split up into bite-size pieces.
You get a lot of useful vocabulary, example sentences, and real-life conversation phrases delivered in an easy to understand and not too overwhelming way.
After every lesson, you will have several practices, for training your pronunciation, reading, listening, speaking, and writing skills. We will drill each skill separately, so you will have targeted practice. This way you can practice your new knowledge right away.
Swedish is a beautiful language which is spoken in Sweden and Finland, and also widely understood across the Scandinavian world. Whether you are interested in learning Swedish as a hobby, for professional reasons, or for traveling, this course is perfect for you.
This is an intensive course, which means it covers the basics from level zero (absolute beginner) and then you will rapidly gain vocabulary and phrases to make conversation. Even the smallest details are thoroughly explained, so you should have no difficulty following the course and understanding everything.
What will you learn?
- How to introduce yourself and meet and greet people
- Master basic skills (telling time, counting, etc)
- Express your opinions
- Ask for and give directions
- Pay for groceries at the supermarket
- Buy clothes at a shop
- Order food at a restaurant
- Book a hotel room
- Buy a train or bus ticket
- Rent a car
- Visit the doctor
- Visit the pharmacy
- And much much more!
See you in the course! :)
(Music by Joystock, used with permission)
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to get started learning Swedish
- Beginners in Swedish curious to learn more conversational phrases
I make courses on languages, both human and computer.
There are many reasons to learn a language, maybe as a hobby, because you will soon travel to a country where the language is spoken, or because you are living in a country where you don't yet speak the language. I hope that my courses can help you become more confident in speaking, writing, reading, and understanding foreign languages!
Thanks for visiting my profile :)