Public Speaking Short Course For Busy People
What you'll learn
- More self-belief and confidence in Public Speaking
- More willing to say 'Yes' when asked to make a speech
- Improved self-confidence
- No prior knowledge required.
- Be ready to challenge your own pre-conceived ideas of what you are capable of.
- Move ahead by learning the skills required to deliver an effective speech in a variety of settings
During this course, we will look at the importance of preparing for a speech, either for an informal setting such as Father of the Bride speech, a more formal conference or boardroom setting, and even talking with your own family and friends.
Learn practical tips with the use of our videos and downloadable PDFs to help you to develop and improve your skills.
Find out about "Verbal Viruses", "The Corridor", and Quick Tips for Every Day.
If you want tips and techniques that will help you in delivering an effective speech with impact, this is the course for you. Knowing your audience and their expectations will enable you to plan and deliver a speech which is relevant, engaging and impactful.
Practising the skills you learn in the course everyday in your working or living environment, will give you more confidence when it comes to a more formal setting such as a conference or meeting.
We all get nervous at times, and more so when we perceive external pressures from colleagues, family or bosses, so take our course and give yourself the skills you need to deliver talks, training or reports in confidence.
Be the best you can be with our instructors from Maximum Edge.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is daunted, fearful or anxious about public speaking
- Anyone who is worried about an upcoming speech, in their working or personal life
- Anyone who completely avoids giving speeches and feels it is holding them back
- Anyone who feels they could make improvements to how they deliver their speeches
I have over 30 years experience of coaching individuals and teams of people, in a wide variety of settings from classrooms, to sports clubs, to the corporate environment. I am a meticulous planner and have experience in both creating and delivering new programmes to all levels of organisations from service users to Managing Directors.
I has spent much of my life around sport, specialising in Martial Arts from an early age, and also enjoying success at a high level of Amateur Rugby League. I have extensive experience delivering personal development programmes in different environments such as rugby teams, football clubs, staff planning days, one to one coaching, away days and many more.