Practical Project Portfolio Management
What you'll learn
- How to deliver exceptional project results
- Maximizing portfolio value
- Balancing the project mix
- Linking portfolio to strategy
- Implementing project portfolio management
- No prior knowledge is required.
Why do companies like Apple, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble and Johnson & Johnson manage to deliver successful products to the markets year after year? And why do the majority of other organizations can’t replicate their success no matter how hard they try? This workshop is dedicated to the complicated and somewhat enigmatic topic of delivering successful products and services to the marketplace by selecting the best projects for implementation, proper assessment of the company’s throughput capacity and having a good grasp on project management.
Who this course is for:
- CEOs, COOs, CTOs, CIOs etc.
- Project and program managers
- Functional department directors and managers
- Sales and Marketing people
- Account executives
- Directors of PMO
- Directors of Project Management, Portfolio Managers, etc.
An internationally acclaimed expert and speaker in the areas of project and portfolio management, scope definition, process improvement and corporate training. Jamal has done work for both private-sector companies and government organizations in Canada, US, Asia, Europe and Middle East. With more than 20 years of experience in management and troubled project recovery of large enterprise, IT and software development projects in banking, finance, retail, e-commerce, oil and gas, software and many other industries.