MBA in Entrepreneurship: How to start a business in 6 steps course is ideal for you if you're passionate about becoming a successful entrepreneur and starting your own business. Passion and drive is all what is needed to start with, the practical knowledge provided paves your way ahead to find successful business ideas and turn them into successful and profitable businesses.
Learn the 6 Essential MBA Subjects in Entrepreneurship, that:
- Teach all the essential knowledge about how to start a business
- Teach you everything you need to start with before launching your startup
- Prepares your mindset to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Allow business ideas to flow directly to your mind.
- Teach you how to test ideas in different business aspects.
- Help you take action and translate visions into a series of activities and achieve results.
Basically, in this course you'll learn how start a business in any industry you like, whether it's an online business, physical shop or a company.
This course is for you if you're looking forward to learn:
- How to start a business of your own, whether it's an online business, home business or a company
- How to make a passive income from a business idea
- Digital marketing and what channels to use for marketing your products
- How to make money of the same business idea, but utilizing different models
- The psychology of successful entrepreneurs and what makes them successful
- How to find business ideas easily
- How to progress and achieve your goals
- How to conduct a market research
In six chapters, an entire MBA in entrepreneurship knowledge is provided in simple and clear way for understanding, that aims to pave your way for launching a startup.
Starting with the first step, you'll learn two practical methods to find successful business ideas.
Then we start by examining different entrepreneurship MBA aspects to make it a profitable business, by first testing the potential of the idea by learning how to conduct a market research.
Then we proceed with how to secure funding for your business and how to approach investors.
Then a clearer path will start to appear for the business, and you'll learn how to market it to customers and how to build a brand for your business.
After that, you can decide on how revenue is going to reach you from customers and the different options to make money from your idea (revenue streams and revenue models).
Finally, in the last chapter you'll bring that idea into light by learning the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) concept that allows you to execute it in the real world.