Practical Junit & Mockito Test with Java SpringBoot & JPA
What you'll learn
- You will learn about Unit testing and Test Driven Development(TDD) Approach
- You will learn to write Junit and Mockito test cases for various scenarios
- You will learn about Spring, SpringBoot and Create REST API's using different Annotations
- You will learn to code with Layered Architecture approach
- You will learn about Hibernate and JPA ORM framework and how to work with them
- You will learn all this by the help of a project and complete hands-on
- Basics of Java Programming Language
Welcome to this amazing course, where you will learn about:
What is unit testing?
Why is unit testing important?
What is Test Driven Development(TDD) ?
How to apply Test Driven Development to the projects?
What is Junit and Mockito?
We will learn to write unit tests using Junit 5 Framework and Mockito Library.
We will start with how projects are developed in software companies using modern stacks like Java, Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA and Restful webservices.
In this course you will be understanding how different technology and its components work together to build a real world application which end users are able to use in real life. It will be a Property Management System.
We will also learn to relate different concepts with real world examples. In this course we will learn the following:
We will learn different concepts Spring Framework and RESTful webservices
We will learn about different design patterns like Singleton, Prototype, Factory, MVC, Adapter etc
We will learn to create production ready application in a layered architecture
We will learn about ORM and Spring data JPA(Java Persistence API)
What is Unit Testing
What is TDD(Test Driven Development)
Why is Testing important
What is Junit and Mockito
Different Annotations of Junit and Mockito
Comparison between Junit-4 and Junit-5
Writing Test cases for the project’s different API endpoints
Checking the code coverage & Debugging
Writing Test cases for Success, Failure and Error scenarios
Test cases for Model classes
You will also get the complete source code used in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a real backend developer and start to work in companies as a developer of develop high quality projects of their own
I am also certified in Java, Azure cloud, Backbase product.
I have experience in working with multiple MNC's and European clients. I am also a corporate trainer providing a wide range of training.