Practical Java Testing with JUnit 5 for complete beginners
What you'll learn
- You will learn to write test cases with JUnit framework in a practical way.
- Appear confident in interviews and crack them easily
- Configure and set up intellij to work with JUnit
- Learn about assertions, different types of assertions and how to use them in a practical way
- Learn how to do performance driven testing
- Learn how to test exceptions
- Learn how to assert arrays
- Learn advance JUnit concepts like parameterized tests, tagging and filtering tests
- Learn about various annotations and how to use them
- Learn about nested and repeated tests
- A computer with internet connection to install java and intellij
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Prepare yourself to do hands on programming
This bootcamp is for complete beginners and teaches you everything you should know about JUnit for taking test driven development approach while writing java software. We write unit tests using java junit 5 and learn about test driven approach. This is not a theoretical course, but instead I will teach you step by step, practically, by writing programming examples.
Why should you learn the JUnit framework?
JUnit is a proven testing framework that virtually every Java developer has used. Around 85% of java developers write tests for their java programs using junit. Majority of job openings right now demand for java developers having knowledge of testing frameworks. Hence learning junit framework will help you grow even further as a java developer.
This course is designed keeping beginners in mind, we have made sure that each and every concept is clearly explained in an easy to understand manner. So if you are a beginner, don't worry, I am 100% committed to helping you succeed.
This course is backed by Udemy's 30 day money back guarantee. If after taking this course you realize that this is not for you. Please request a refund, I only want satisfied students
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE?
You will learn to write test cases with JUnit framework in a practical way.
Appear confident in interviews and crack them easily
Configure and set up intellij to work with JUnit
Learn about assertions, different types of assertions and how to use them in a practical way
Learn how to do performance driven testing
Learn how to test exceptions
Learn how to assert arrays
Learn advance JUnit concepts like parameterized tests, tagging and filtering tests
Learn about various annotations and how to use them
Learn about nested and repeated tests
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
A computer with internet connection to install java and intellij
Basic knowledge of java
Prepare yourself to do hands on programming
SO ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED?
What are you waiting for? Press the BUY NOW button and start the course. See you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Any Java developer who wants to improve on their coding skills
- Any self taught Java developer who wants to learn more and boost their programming skills
- Any Java developer or engineer who wants to crack programming interviews
- Students who want to learn about testing with java deeply
Hey - this is Faisal and thanks for checking out my course.
I have over 12+ years of experience building global products being used by millions of users across the globe. I love technology and teaching it.
Currently, I am heading Product at one of the fast-paced startups in India and enjoying every moment of it. Prior to his, I built out a couple of startups that had over half a million users across the globe, raised funding from Google + other investors, and was part of Google Launchpad Accelerator. I have experience in building products from scratch and scaling to global users.
I am here on Udemy to share my knowledge with seekers and help them grow personally and professionally.
Glad to meet you :)
We don't teach, We educate.
Over 30,000+ Students across the globe love our courses. Our courses have been also used by various corporates for upskilling their employees.
We are experts in Java, Object oriented programming, Python, Spring Boot, Blockchain, Bitcoin, etc..
We are on a mission to educate 1 Million people across the globe in an affordable way.