Practical Project with Spring 4 - Part 1
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a basic practical web application with Spring 4
- You need to know basic Java
- Having idea about how a typical web framework works in Java will be helpful
In this course you will learn to develop a practical project with Java and Spring 4 technologies. The technologies we will cover are (but not limited to) Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Data, JPA,MySQL, Thymeleaf, Gradle, and Spring Test. At the end of this course, you will learn to integrate all these technologies so that you can start working on implementing your own idea with Spring 4.
As you follow through the course lectures, you will also find the codes in the corresponding github repository that I mention in the course. This is part one of the course but it shows a complete working project. I am working on Part 2 and will make that available as I'm done with it.
- Those who have basic knowledge of Java can take this course
- Those who have never worked on a Java web platform can also benefit as this is a hands on practical course, but some parts of the course will require them to learn more on that topic