Practical Java Programming Practices (120+ Common Projects)
- 18 hours on-demand video
- 14 articles
- 124 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Level up your Java programming skill with over 120 beginners best practices
- How to find even and odd number in python
- How to detect Positive and Negative Numbers
- How to check for Even and odd Numbers
- How to check for Greatest of 3 Numbers
- How to check for divisibility of a Number
- How to convert from Celsius to Fahrenheit
- How to check for Leap year
- How to check if a point belongs to Circle
- How to create quadratic Equation
- How to make guess of Random number
- How to create a Multiplication Table using while loop
- How to build a simple Calculator
- How to get Sum and Product of digits
- How to make a Binary search of number in an array
- And lots more...
- This courses requires basics of Java programming knowledge
- A computer (Windows/Mac/Linux)
Welcome to Practical Java programming practices (120+ common projects)! Learning Java programming language and understanding Java programming language are two different things. Almost every student enjoy learning Java programming language. But, only a few number of these students actually understand Java programming language afterwards. This is where the remaining students are left behind and kept wandering from one course to another over the internet to get the best knowledge on understanding Java programming language with cups of coffee on their table everyday.
120+ Java programming best practices for absolute beginner is a comprehensive and concise guide with over 8 hours of content that is designed to pick up every interested student from the state of “zero-knowledge” to a state of “Hero-knowledge” in Java programming with lots of practical Java projects.
Why Must I Take This Course?
Emenwa Global instructors are industry experts with years of practical, real-world experience building software at industry leading companies. They are sharing everything they know to teach thousands of students around the world, just like you, the most in-demand technical and non-technical skills (which are commonly overlooked) in the most efficient way so that you can take control of your life and unlock endless exciting new career opportunities in the world of technology, no matter your background or experience.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code
- Anyone looking to level up their skills and master a new programming language
- Anyone who wants to master Java programming