Practical Java Course: Zero to One
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Language features that are used at the biggest tech companies
- Understanding complex topics through simple explanation and with examples
- Useful programming tips and tricks, that can be used in any other programming language
- Building small programs to understand topics much better
- Since the whole course is from complete beginner level, You don't need any previous knowledge
- A normal computer, the operating system doesn't matter. I'll show you how to write and run Java code on Windows, Linux or Mac.
Learn Java through practical examples from the very beginning.
Java is one of the most popular programming languages. The whole course focusing on showing you the language features that are used at the biggest tech companies like Apple, Netflix, Google or Amazon.
How this course builds up?
First I would like to show you the bigger picture and answer some fundamental questions. Why Java would be a good choice? What is it good for? How to learn it?
Every concept has a very clear and simple explanation with real-life examples.
The course is designed for those who have just started learning programming and would like to get a job in Java. It is also a good source for those who have basic knowledge in Java, but they would like to learn more.
The whole course is full of useful tips and tricks that can be very helpful if you apply for a job or you are doing your own project.
This course will have 5 separated levels: beginner, intermediate, advanced, expert and master. They'll build upon each other. At the end all levels you'll get end-level tasks. If you can complete the tasks on your own it shows that you are ready to take the next level. If not, don't worry, I'll show you how I would do it, so the next time you'll easily do it.
I also provide full support so all your questions will be answered!
- Complete beginners who curious to learn programming
- Java programmers who want to level up their skills
- Programmers who want to switch to Java