Learn HTML by Creating Web Pages in 85 Minutes for Beginners
- A Computer with Microsoft Windows
- A Text File Editor
- A Web Browser
If you're interested in learning web development, HTML is the first language that you need to learn.
And the best way to learn is actually learn by doing.
And you only need to learn by doing about 20% core essentials in order to understand how HTML pages work.
Take this FREE course, and transform yourself in 85 minutes with practical.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners - no prior experience is required
- This course is for students who want to learn practical HTML
- This course is for entrepreneurs & hobbyists
- This course is for those looking jump in web development career
- 00:11What Will You Learn?
- 03:57Install and Setup Basic Tools
- 08:53HTML Quick Start with a Simple Page
- 08:28Create a Blueprint Template
- 01:36Create Website Pages
- 06:39Create Blog Page
- 07:52Create Gallery Page
- 12:00Create Data Report Page
- 09:04Create Resources Page
- 16:57Create Application Form
- 05:19Create Contact Form + Enhance Application Form
- 02:01Add Google Map on Your Contact Page
- 10 questionsTest Your Knowledge :)
- 01:05Bonus Lecture: Beginner Full Stack Web Development in 10 Days
- 00:58Further Reading or Reference Study
- 00:02Download Source Files (Static HTML Website)
- 00:18How to Get Your Certificate (Added: July 23, 2019)
Hi, I'm Zeeshan. I like to make things simple and I'm here to provide step-by-step solutions for my students to get the results they want and reach from point A to point B fast and easily.
I've been a technical problem solver, coder, video editor, web designer, web developer, researcher, writer, consultant, coach, gamer, martial artist and I've been in freelancing for over 18 years with international clients from all around the world.
With experiences in technical, spiritual, gaming and personal development fields I can bring different realms together to explain various aspects for a topic with examples.
I believe that complexity should be eliminated for beginners and learning must be easier and simple through demonstration and practical.
So, if you love to learn fast by doing it, or curious about how to get something done rather than digging out complex theories, you are the right person for my courses.