Practical HTML and CSS
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Own and control your digital presence by creating your own web and design pages to fit your needs exactly
- Build a foundation in HTML and the semantics of good coding style
- Explore document structure to allow quick, reusable, and consistent development.
- Unravel the worth of the cascading nature of CSS: IDs, classes, tags, and pseudo-classes
- Develop a responsive web page that will look great on any size device
- Get familiar with cross-browser support to ensure your site will look great on different browsers and devices
- Improve your problem solving by learning how to efficiently read documentation and solve tech-related issues
You need good tools to make authoring HTML and CSS easy. In this video, you get an overview of how an IDE provides that functionality.
• Learn what editors you can use.
• Learn about list features of an IDE
• Learn about different IDEs for different operating systems
In this video, we will lay the foundation for learning HTML and see how items are laid out on a page.
• Review common HTML tags
• Learn about the box model
• Explore the default styling features
- Very basic HTML and CSS knowledge will be helpful.
Tech skills such as HTML and CSS will always be in demand, which makes finding skilled, quality web developers time-consuming and costly. By learning everything you need to know to get started with HTML and CSS, you can save yourself time and money and give yourself a highly marketable skill.
Technology is constantly changing, and over his 20-year development career, Nick Ruffilo has seen just how widely it can change. Delve into Practical HTML and CSS with Nick and learn everything you need to get started with HTML and CSS and succeed in your web development career. You will be able to implement real-world skills to build real-world websites: professional, beautiful, and truly responsive websites that will maximize the value you can create. This course will give you the confidence to take on any web design by knowing what is possible, how to find the answers to the unknown, and how to make your website stand out from the crowd.
By the end of this course, you will be able to bring in the power of both HTML and CSS to your work by building great professional-looking websites. By learning HTML and CSS, you will get the best of both worlds in your web development projects or tasks and ensure that your site is flexible, relevant, and easy to maintain.
About the Author
Nick Ruffilo has been a successful entrepreneur and web developer for over 20 years. Nick has taught software and web development to students ranging from age 5 to 75. He has spoken at conferences all over the world on a wide range of technology topics. He started out as a self-taught entrepreneur with a business idea but no way to put into practice, which is why he learned to code. He's been in your shoes and wants to make you a success.
- This course is ideal for anyone who wants web-development to be their career.
- But, even if you're a complete beginner, there's no need to worry: we'll ensure that you learn everything you need to get started with both HTML and CSS.