Salesforce community/ Experience cloud With Live Project
What you'll learn
- Why Salesforce Communities?
- How to setup lightning Community in salesforce for your employees, customers, and partners to connect. Also how seamlessly can manage the community.
- Licenses for Salesforce Community Users
- Community License Types
- Customer Community Users
- Partner Community Users
- Associating Users with a Community
- Disabling Community Users
- Communities License Management
- Different Types of Community Template
- Efficient Community Creation
- Community Builder for Lightning Communities
- Theme in lightning Communities
- Detail overview of Community setting
- Top Navigation bar in communities
- Community Menu
- How to preview and publish and activate Community
- Security Model of Salesforce Community
- OWD setup, Pofile Setup and Sharing set in Community
- Lightning page
- Lightning Component
- Use of Standard Component and Custom component in Community
- Topics in Community
- Topic Types
- Community knowledge articles
- Lightning Knowledge
- Article Types
- Data Categories
- Article visibility
- Audience Targeting and Personalization
- Setup Dashboard for community
- set up community Manager and moderator
- Setting up google Analytics for your community
- How to use Multiple language in one community
- Customize Community Login Page
- Basic Knowledge of Salesforce Administrator
- This course is designed such a way to cover all basics what need for this course.
Learn everything about setting up Salesforce community with knowing all setup options.
Implement complete real time community setup with lightning component project .
Global Header Permission for our Community Users
Community Template Type and Overview of Salesforce Tab & Visualforce template
Consideration to How choose a correct Template for Community
Community Builder and its Capability
Use of Lightning Components in Community
Overview of Theme and use of Theme Color in community
Overview of Theme Image and update Company Logo and header for the community
Overview of Theme Font and update font for whole Community
Add Custom component in our Community
Preview and Publish Our Community
Overview Of Page Menu and creating Standard Page for the Community
Navigation menu in lightning community
Enable External user for the community
Add Members in the community
Login and Registration in community
Publish Community as Public community
Publish Community as Authenticated Users
Community authentication and access
Setup Organization wide Default (OWD) Sharing and External Users Access
Details about Sharing set in Community
Share Group in Community
Add Navigation menu for authenticated user only
CMS connect in Community builder
Measure Community Success with Dashboards
The course walk you through declarative-driven, personalization and audience targeting features provided by community.
Implementation of CMS connect in our salesforce community cloud.
implementation of Topics and lightning Knowledge in detail.
Detail walk-through on Security model in Community
Community Licensing Overview
Community Builder and many setup and Manage Options
Community Insights and setup of Google Analytics
By the end of this course, you’ll have insight into what’s possible with Communities for building an unique experience for customers, partners, employees in your Salesforce org.
Step by step concepts covered for your Experience cloud certification exam
Who this course is for:
- salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Consultant
- Salesforce Business Analyst
- Salesforce Project Manager
Professionally salesforce Architect and part time trainer with 10+ years of experience. Implemented various complex project with reputed MNC and trained more than 15000+ students who are well settled in various organization. Area of training are Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Development, Salesforce Integration, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce sales and service cloud, Salesforce lightning web component, Einstein Analytics and many more.
Delivers each session in different ways with all real time examples and scenarios.
Also you can connect with our student group - 'Debasis Jena Salesforce Student group'