Practical Guide to learn Typescript
Types provide a way to describe the shape of an object, providing better documentation, and allowing TypeScript to validate that your code is working correctly.
Writing types can be optional in TypeScript, because type inference allows you to get a lot of power without writing additional code.
TypeScript’s type inference means that you don’t have to annotate your code until you want more safety.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is for every student who wants to learn modern ways to build web applications
- Everyone learning Angular should definitely understand how TypeScript works
- 06:36Typescript Setup
- 02:19Basic Types
- 10:38Types in Typescript
- 08:56Operators, Decisions and Loops
- 07:13Function Basics
- 05:51Generic Types
- 08:23Generics in more Depth
- 00:02TS Fundamentals source code
- 03:03Introduction to Decorators
- 04:31Arguments in Method Decorator
- 01:46Configurable Decorator using Decorator Factory
- 04:28Property Decorator
- 02:15Parameter Decorator
- 00:38Class Decorator
He’s had extensive experience developing software and working with teams to improve how software is developed to meet business objectives.Although his primary focus is on outcomes, implementation often includes technical competency