Practical CSS Grid: Learn Grid Layout in under 2 hours!
What you'll learn
- Learn what you need to put CSS Grid Layout into production in 2 hours
- Learn Revolutionary new tweaks to design patterns you know
- Take home practical examples of CSS Grid in production
- New design patterns for interesting layouts on the Web
- Assumes basic levels of CSS knowledge
- Assumes basic levels of HTML knowledge
You've heard about CSS Grid layout. You know it's the new hotness in the web design world, but you haven't started using it yet. Many tutorials out there focus on the new properties themselves and don't give practical examples. Let me walk you through all its features in a simple, practical approach. By the end of this course, you'll understand Grid and have practical examples to put into production right away!
Who this course is for:
- Designers and Developers looking to learn modern CSS
- People who have heard about CSS Grid but were intimidated
- People wanting to do new interesting layouts on the Web
My name is Bryan Robinson. I'm a designer, developer and teacher based in Memphis, Tenn. I've been passionate about HTML, CSS and JS for my entire career, and I want to teach you to be just as passionate about it, as well.
I've spoken nationally about modern CSS. I write regularly about CSS on my own blog, and I recently had the opportunity to write about it for CSS Tricks (still very proud of this). I've mentored designers to be developers and developers to be designers.