Practical Corporate Social Responsibility
What you'll learn
- Corporate social responsibilities in trouble times and the role of business leaders
- What are compulsory corporate social responsibility commitment policies and their effectiveness and pitfall
- Learn corporate social responsibility implications
- Corporate social responsibility in an age of negativity
- Corporate social responsibility for the technology firms
- Learn business case for sustainability
- Corporate social responsibility in turbulent times and the way forward for corporates
- No requirements
Corporate social responsibility makes for eminent business sense as well when one considers the knock- on effect that social and environmental responsibility brings to businesses. For instance, corporations exist in a symbiotic relationship with their environment ( the term environment refers to all components of the external environment and to ecological environment alone) where their exchange with the larger environment determines to a large extent how well they do in their profit seeking endeavors.
The term corporate social responsibility gives a chance to all the employees of an organization to contribute towards the society, environment, country and so on.
Corporate social responsibility goes a long way in creating a positive word of mouth for the organization on the whole. Doing something for your society. stakeholders, customers would not only take your business to a higher level but also ensure long term growth and success. Corporate social responsibility plays a crucial role in making your brand popular not only among your competitors but media, other organizations and most importantly people who are your direct customers. People develop a positive feeling for a brand which take the initiative of educating poor children, planting trees for a greener environment, bringing electricity to villages and providing employment to people.
Who this course is for:
- students, bankers, Chief executive officers, NGO, Companies, consultants, brokers, investment professionals, entrepreneurs, managers, directors. teachers, marketers , everybody etc
My education is centered on business and marketing, I have studied with Chartered Institute of Marketing ( C.I.M-UK) from certificate in marketing, advance certificate in marketing to post graduate diploma in marketing. I proceeded to do master of business administration from central university graduate business school.
I have eighteen years of practical working experience with reputable organisations. The names of these previous organisations I have worked with are Central university Lecturer, Platinum Impex limited, Regional sales/marketing officer, sales/marketing executive, Laine Services Limited. Strict marketing research services chief executive officer/consultant,etc. Iam currently self employed, working as chief executive officer/ consultant of Strict Consult.
I believe in ardent entrepreneurship and always prepare to help business start-up voluntary. In this twenty first century, the customer is king, and every business or student need to understand the customer centric regime. you need the right education and training to understand the customer and deliver to his satisfaction. If you satisfy the customer consistently he will pay your organisation with his loyalty.