Practical Buffer Overflows for OSCP
What you'll learn
- Understanding of basic stack overflow exploits and successfully performing them
- Understand basics of x86 assembly concepts
- Fuzz the Application using a python framework
- Crash the Application and Observe the stack
- Precision EIP Overwrite with a Unique Pattern
- Finding Bad Characters with Mona
- Finding Jmps with Mona and Immunity Debugger
- Generating Shellcode without Bad characters with METASPLOIT
- Bypass Less Buffer sizes with Egghunters
- POP POP RET technique for bypassing null bytes
- Use short jumps to jump around memory
- No Prerequisites needed
Are you want to learn Buffer Overflows from scratch ?
Are you preparing for OSCP ?
Want to ACE Buffer Overflows in less than hour ?
Then i have made an excellent course for you
Here's glance of what you'll learn
-Understand basics of x86 assembly concepts
-Fuzz the Application using a python framework
-Crash the Application and Observe the stack
-Precision EIP Overwrite with a Unique Pattern
-Finding Bad Characters with Mona
-Finding Jmps with Mona and Immunity Debugger
-Generating Shellcode without Bad characters with METASPLOIT
-Bypass Less Buffer sizes with Egghunters
-POP POP RET technique for bypassing null bytes
-Use short jumps to jump around memory
-Some Important Examples
course bonus : some vulnerable binaries and writeups
also 5 custom made binaries by me + writeups
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to learn buffer overflow exploits from scratch
- OSCP Students
I am computer science student who also had interest in infosec . I have knowledge of Exploit Development, Penetration Testing and Secure Coding.
I had few certifications - eJPT and OSCP .
I use python to automate some of my tasks
I created some small tools to Automate Excel tasks, Network Recon
namely Excelator , PySQLi and few automation scripts