Practical Bitcoin for the Student away from home
- The student will need to have a reasonable understanding of the internet
- The student will also need to understand how to access apps on their smartphone
This course will take the beginner through the basics of the new world of bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Sophisticated concepts are dealt with in a light-hearted way, but the student will be able to gain practical benefit almost immediately.
The curriculum covers how the system was developed only in 2008 as a response to the global financial crisis. By releasing the code to the world as open-source, the initial developer has allowed many minds to take the concepts further, and the systems behind bitcoin are very likely to underpin many future applications, like the registration of domain names and transfer of sensitive information.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for bitcoin beginners who are comfortable with using a smart phone
- The student should be open to new ideas and technologies
- Introduction to the course02:36
- What is bitcoin?02:53
- Bitcoin is not a Company - you can't buy stock!01:39
- Why is bitcoin relevant to students?01:26
- Who is....1 question
Johan Claeys is a fluent multilingual strategist focused on listening to needs in terms of digital marketing. His style is purely professional and consultative. As a strategic thinker, his challenge is to implement Marketing Automations.