Practical Approach to Performance Improvement
What you'll learn
- Identify the need for Performance Improvement.
- Identify Performance Gaps and establish goals using analytical methods and tools.
- Identify what solutions will fit the performance gaps.
- Identify methods to measure the impact of a solution on the performance goal.
- There are no Pre-Requisites for this course. It will cater to the needs of a novice as well as a professional.
This course is first in the series of courses designed to practically implement Human Performance Improvement Plans. Whether you are currently working on improving your own performance or are in a professional environment responsible to improve someone else’s performance, this course will help you understand some of the underlying principles you will need to set the improvement expectations right.
Who this course is for:
- Students, Trainers, Learning and Development Professionals, Teachers
FlyCatcher Training Media is committed to provide easy to learn resources with a view of practical application and simplicity. We are in the age of 'Just in Time' learning and therefore On demand learning is the biggest revolution of the day. At FlyCatcher, we bring great learning resources when our students need them, with the intent of easy application. We promise to cut through the text and give you the most necessary information which will help in applying your knowledge immediately.