Practical Approach to Beginner C# Language by Professional
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This tutorial covers the C# Programming for students and working professional who wants to learn C# Programming from the very beginning. You will be able to right and think in C# Programming at the end of this course.
- Fundamentals of C# Programming.
- With the practical programs learn how C# program works line by line.
- Using debugger of visual studio learn the debugging practice.
- Each chapter contains practical programs for exercise.
- Introduction to Window Application Programming development. A small school project in window application programming
This video is about get free version of Microsoft Visual Studio from the Microsoft site and create new Project.
This chapter is about C# Variables and Data Types. The variables and data types, they are the building blocks of the C# program. So far you are doing just printing of texts on the Console right? Now we will do the same but in a different way. Let’s use computer memory we will store some text values in a C# Program then we will print it on console screen.
Operators and Expressions are used to perform task such as Sum of numbers or Multiplication of numbers or to check the equality between two objects or two digits. Any such task needs operators and with the combination of operators and operands it makes expression.
Earlier programs that we created, there were no any control flow statements we used. The Control always runs from top to bottom in a linear way, and so without usage of Control flow statements we can't control the execution of c# control. So in this chapter we will learn how to handle the flow of C# program.
This is an introduction to object oriented programming language in C#. So,
In this chapter we will learn the basics and few programming practice of Object Oriented Programming. Ok. First of all, why do we need Object Oriented Programming?
So the answer is, the object Oriented Programming (OOPs) is the method of writing software’s application. You will use OOPs to write real world applications with the help of Classes, Objects. Ok. One thing, Remember OOPs is all about classes and objects/instances.
- Basic computer knowledge is must before learning C# Programming Language.
- Visual Studio Community edition.
- Microsoft SQL Server Free edition.
- Window 7 or higher.
This C# Programming course contains 8 Video Chapters. Each video chapters is associated with all technical documents with practice programs. This tutorial teaches the Microsoft C# Language from the very beginning. If you are new to C# programming language then this tutorial is for you.
Learn the C# programming fundamentals by practical approach.
Work with the C# Programming Anatomy.
Work with Visual Studio Intellisense.
Work with C# Keywords, Syntaxes.
Work with C# Logic building.
Understanding the control flow and decision making with C# programming.
Working with C# arrays
At last we will build a small window project for School Management.
- School going students, or Working Professionals who want to learn programming in C# Language.
- Beginner Java Script Developers, or any front end developer who wants to learn server side programming