Pitch Perfect: Growth Hacker's Guide to PR & Media Coverage
What you'll learn
- The ONE type of pitch that almost guarantees coverage
- How to get reporters to come to you
- Proven email subject lines to get the attention of any reporter
- Discover the exact methods I use to get press on the biggest blogs
- How to craft a story that the press will actually WANT to write about
- How to find the right reporter for your business
- 4 email tools that every PR professional should use
- These strategies have landed me press on Techcrunch, Venture Beat, The Next Web, iMore, BGR, and more
- Exclusive interviews with former reporters on how they want to be pitched
- No prior PR experience necessary
- No marketing experience or knowledge necessary
A Proven Strategy for Building Awareness and Buzz Through PR
Mobile growth hacker and founder of AppMasters, Steve P. Young, reveals the strategies he's used for getting exposure on Techcrunch, Venture Beat, The Next Web, iMore, BGR, and other top blogs.
This step-by-step system allows anyone responsible for building awareness and buzz for a product or service to follow along and repeat it successfully.
Access interviews with former reporters from Venture Beat, The Verge, TUAW and iPhoneLife where they unveil the ways that they want to be pitched.
"Steve delivers content in a structured way so you can repeat the strategies in your own business."
- Pierre Venter, Founder at AppShots
"Steve was instrumental in getting massive awareness for Sortly. His strategies allowed us to be the #1 keyword in the App Store. And we did it without spending a dime on marketing."
- Dhanush Balachandran, Founder at Sortly
Click on "Take This Course" and start using the proven strategies to get exposure for your product or service.
Who this course is for:
- You are looking to get traction for your product or services
- You're responsible for building awareness and buzz for a product or service, this is your road map
- You want publicity without looking like a sleazeball
- You love growth hacking strategies
Steve P. Young is the founder of AppMasters, a mobile growth hacking agency, whose strategies have landed press on Techcrunch, Venture Beat, The Next Web, iMore, TUAW, AppAdvice, BGR, and much more.
His unique approach to app marketing has also allowed his clients to become the #1 trending keyword in the App Store along with hitting the top charts in their categories.
He also has an app portfolio of over 50 apps.
Steve believes in learning, executing, and teaching.