Powershell Essential Training on Automation and Scripting
What you'll learn
- Automation means "the creation and application of technology to monitor and control the production and delivery of products and services".
- FREE TOOL !!!!! Download a free tool in the BONUS SECTION for managing 9 remote server functionalities.
- In this course you will learn on 'How to automate daily admin task using PowerShell !!!
- Learn powershell by setting up a domain based LAB yourself.
- ABSOLUTELY NO!!! Just creativity and enthusiasm are the only requirements for taking up this course. The course will take you through from BASICS of PowerShell.
- Eagerness to learn Powershell
This course will ensure that each one taking it up gets an opportunity to fulfill their own dream for automation. Starting from the PowerShell basics, this course will help you to understand what PowerShell is and how it can be used to develop your own applications that will automate Windows day-to-day admin tasks. You also get a chance to know how to set up your own lab and can experience the practicals usings the demo scripts.
So Don't MISS this!!!
Main topics covered in this course :-
1 Intro : Automation Using Powershell
2 Powershell Vs Commandline
3 Easy Set up a Lab for your automation
4 Install VMWare Player
5 Create Virtual Machine VM1 using VMWare Player
6 Install VMWareTools
7 Create VM2 and Central Server
8 Domain and Domain controller Set Up
9 Joining servers to a domain
10 Get-ChildItem Commandlet
11 Get-Service Commandlet
12 Get-content Commandlet
13 Get-Process Commandlet
15 Conditional Operators
16 Comparison Operators
17 for loop
18 while - do while
19 Variables and Datatypes
20 Error Handling (try catch)
21 File Handling using text files
22 File Handling uisng Csv files
23 File Handling using XML Files
24 Saving output to text file (Out-File Cmdlet)
25 Displaying output to gridview
26 Displaying output to HTML
27 Saving output as CSV file
28 Execution Policy and Run your first script
29 Windows drive space analysis using powershell
30 Sending Mails using powershell : Send-MailMessage
31 Automate your script through Windows Task Scheduler
32 Automate your script thorugh the Jenkins (a widely usedfree Devops Tool)
33 Automate your scripts through SQL Server Agent
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is interested in Automating Admin tasks in LINUX and WINDOWS can checkout this video. You can play around using the commands and scripts to create your own Application.
- Become competent by learning powershell automation and stand different in the CROWD.
Glad to meet you here.
I am Vishnu Gupthan from Powershell Academy and am going to be your instructor for this course on automation using Powershell.
I used to conduct internal hands-on training in powershell for multiple companies. Am here with a couse that handles the essential components required for an IT person to pitch into the automation world. I would like to take sessions on PowerShell and automation-related courses even though my primary expertise goes with databases and the cloud.
Hope these sessions will be quite useful for you guys and expect to enhance your confidence to apply these automation learnings in your organization.
Wishing everyone a fascinating journey through Powershell Academy Courses..