PowerShell for Active Directory Administrators
What you'll learn
- Manager Active Directory users, computers and groups using PowerShell
- Bulk import of accounts into Active Directory
- Automate tasks using powershell
- Deploy domain controllers using powershell
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell
- Knowledge of how to install Active Directory to create a domain controller
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory administration
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory objects
This is a 'living' course that will be continuously updated.
This powershell course is designed for those that work with active directory on a regular basis that needs to automate tasks using powershell.
Create and modify active directory user accounts with powershell
Learn to import active directory users in bulk using .CSV files using powershell
Create and manage active directory computer accounts with powershell
Create and manage active directory group membership and properties with powershell
Understand the security issues related to powershell and powershell remoting
Install active directory using powershell
Manage Server Core operating system locally and remotely using powershell
Search for inactive user accounts and inactive computer accounts
Enable the active directory recycle bin
Learn the capabilities of the Active Directory Administrative Center (ADAC)
And more. . .
Who this course is for:
- Those that manage Users, Computers, Groups or perform other Active Directory related tasks
- Admins with a need to utilize powershell for automation
- Active Directory administrators that need to learn more about powershell
I have been in the technology field for more than 20 years. I have been a high performing Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) since 2000 and a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor since 2006. I began my career in telecommunications more than 20 years ago. Since then I have worked as a Systems Admin, Network Admin, System integrator, Solutions Architect, and CTO. My courses are not presentations that rely on slides to explain concepts. My goal is to demonstrate every concept covered, instead of using slides that cover theory, we will use the interface to configure every setting that is discussed. In my view, if you do not know how to complete a task that a course covered, that course was not beneficial. I will make sure that you know how to complete each task and the various configurations for those tasks.