PowerShell for Active Directory Administrators
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Manager Active Directory users, computers and groups using PowerShell
- Bulk import of accounts into Active Directory
- Automate tasks using powershell
- Deploy domain controllers using powershell
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell
- Knowledge of how to install Active Directory to create a domain controller
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory administration
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory objects
This is a 'living' course that will be continuously updated.
This powershell course is designed for those that work with active directory on a regular basis that needs to automate tasks using powershell.
Create and modify active directory user accounts with powershell
Learn to import active directory users in bulk using .CSV files using powershell
Create and manage active directory computer accounts with powershell
Create and manage active directory group membership and properties with powershell
Understand the security issues related to powershell and powershell remoting
Install active directory using powershell
Manage Server Core operating system locally and remotely using powershell
Search for inactive user accounts and inactive computer accounts
Enable the active directory recycle bin
Learn the capabilities of the Active Directory Administrative Center (ADAC)
And more. . .
- Those that manage Users, Computers, Groups or perform other Active Directory related tasks
- Admins with a need to utilize powershell for automation
- Active Directory administrators that need to learn more about powershell
Udemy has had issues with some videos having moments of blurred screens. The cause of this is the Auto (1080p) setting in the Udemy player that dynamically changes at times. The recommendation is to change the Udemy player setting to 720p- that will stop all blurriness in Udemy videos.