Powershell : Create a desktop application GUI
What you'll learn
- Create a desktop application using powershell
- Build the Tool from SCRATCH
- Included supporting videos on the powershell core topics as and when required as relevant to this course
- Converting your thoughts in script to a Tool for easy manageability
- Basic Powershell knowledge is required. Additional support with powershell logics required for this course are provided as Supporting videos on each section.
I don't know JAVA,
I don't know VB scripting ,
I don't know any development languages
I cannot buy any third party application for development
I am not a programmer
I ONLY KNOW POWERSHELL
YET I need to create a desktop application..
Can I? Answer is a BIG YESSSS .. You just need to have Powershell basics in mind....
C'mon , let us start...from SCRATCH....
What we cover :-
1. Create forms using powershell.
2. Create textboxes , dropdownboxes, buttons, datagridviews using powershell.
3. A mail configuration Tool
4. Create Menustrip
5. Explain the below functionalities used in the Server Checker Tool like
1. SQL Server Running Status
2. D drive Free space
3. C drive Free space
4. Check ping status of servers
5. Check jobs in this server
6. Last Reboot Time of the server(s)
7. SysAdmins of SQL server in server(s)
8. Portnumber of instances in this server
9. Local Admins of server(s)
6. Converting the script to an executable standalone desktop application.
7. How the Server Status Checker application is made using the above features of powershell.
Doubt clearance support over email.
Optional videos from my other Udemy Course that are relevant for understanding this video like the below videos.
- How to set up a personnel Lab
- Basic powershell videos describing if-else, foreach etc loops that are required for this course.
- sendmail functionality
Multiple Quizzes and Assignments along side.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wish to create a Graphical User Interface using powershell and make a standalone application quickly.
Glad to meet you here.
I am Vishnu Gupthan from Powershell Academy and am going to be your instructor for this course on automation using Powershell.
I used to conduct internal hands-on training in powershell for multiple companies. Am here with a couse that handles the essential components required for an IT person to pitch into the automation world. I would like to take sessions on PowerShell and automation-related courses even though my primary expertise goes with databases and the cloud.
Hope these sessions will be quite useful for you guys and expect to enhance your confidence to apply these automation learnings in your organization.
Wishing everyone a fascinating journey through Powershell Academy Courses..