PowerPoint Mastery Course (PowerPoint 2016 & 19)
What you'll learn
- Become comfortable with the basics of PowerPoint
- Learn shortcut keys and tricks to increase your speed when creating PowerPoint slides
- Learn about typography (the art of arranging letters and text) in a PowerPoint presentation
- Understand and learn how to animate PowerPoint slides
- Create a full PowerPoint presentation that can be used for school, business etc.
- Add full animations and transitions for a full PowerPoint presentations
- Learn advanced PowerPoint techniques like zoom & morph etc.
- Improve PowerPoint design skills
- PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 or Microsoft 365
- Know the very basics of PowerPoint (Inserting slides, sections or shapes etc.)
- The drive/passion to learn about PowerPoint
Do you want to improve the design of your presentation slides?
Do you want to create slides faster?
Do you want to make your slides eye-catching to impress your classmates, colleagues and friends?
In this course you will be able to learn
- How to design and animate your slides so that they will look professional
- Tips and tricks to transform your slide-making experience
There would be 5 main sections:
1. Basics of PowerPoint - This is where you will learn all the PowerPoint basics, from animations to design, to help you to be familiar with PowerPoint
2. Briefing before our 13 slide Presentation - This is where I will run you through functions such as animation panes and vector icons.
3. Full 13 Slide PowerPoint Presentation - This is where we would create a full PowerPoint presentation that is professional. We would go through step-by-step so that beginners can also follow easily.
4. Completing and Polishing our Presentation - This is where we would learn advanced functions. We will use them to polish our presentation so that it would be eye-catching .
5. Other PowerPoint Tricks & Tips - This is where we would learn tricks to create slides faster and get tips on tools to use for good design.
I will take you through every feature and every design slowly. I encourage you to take notes and try the assignments. If you need help, you can contact me through Udemy, Instagram or other social media platforms.
Don't wait. Enrol today!
Who this course is for:
- People who need to create PowerPoint presentations
- School-going youths who need to present information from a project etc.
- People who create lots of Presentations and want to save time on that
- Students and even teachers who need to present slides to classmates or students.
- People who want to learn PowerPoint for recreational purposes
- Those who have the drive to learn new PowerPoint skills
WHO AM I?
Hi! My name is David Wee and I am a student. I love to spend my free time designing presentations in PowerPoint. Although I am new to teaching, I am very passionate about what I teach. Through this course, I will share the Power so that you will get the Point! :)
WHAT DO I BELIEVE IN?
I believe that everyone, young and old, can learn to be a master of computers and technology. We can do it one step at a time, one day at a time.
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
In my interactions with other students, I realised that most of them only use very few functions in PowerPoint. Not that they don't want to but because they don't know how. Hence, I decided to create this course to teach everyone.
When you enrol into my course, you can contact me through Udemy or my social media platforms to ask me questions or chat with me.
So, what are you waiting for? Let's start learning today.