PowerPoint Video Magic – Top Video Making Tips
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 75 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Download FREE PowerPoint animation templates to re-use for your needs. At the last count, you get a whopping 61 templates completely FREE. I aim to give you 100+ templates for FREE in the future.
- Make awesome presentations from animated text, line, shape, chart, image, and clip art for making video.
- Make special videos like video with animated texts, video superimposed on another video, etc.
- Learn audio synchronization, and also embedding and trimming both audio and video in PowerPoint presentation
- Learn creating interactive dropdown menu, and interactive auto-check quiz in PowerPoint
- Upload PowerPoint to online destinations like YouTube, online slideshows, etc.
- Convert PowerPoint to MP4 with free tools, and embed (PowerPoint) MP4 video in any webpage with free video player
- Most lessons come with actual PowerPoint slides to make those lessons....so the learners can easily re-use them for their needs.
- PowerPoint in Computer (later editions)
- Eagerness to Try Novel Concepts
THIS IS A GENUINE SKILLS TRAINING TO CREATE SLEEK PROFESSIONAL MOTION GRAPHICS VIDEO IN POWERPOINT. AFTER STUDYING IT YOU'LL EASILY SAVE MONEY MAKING VIDEOS YOUR VIEWERS WILL LOVE TO WATCH! YOU ALSO GET 60+ FREE TEMPLATES WITH THIS COURSE.
Video making is a HOT business today. But know what, you have to make video that people love to watch.
It's a sad reality many video makers face on the web every day. Today the videos not only need good contents, but also VISUAL PLEASURE to impress people.
In this course you are going to learn the skills to create exciting motion graphics videos with PowerPoint that your viewers would love to watch. You WILL learn making eye-catching animations, record and add audio, and put everything together to make videos that will impress your viewers. That's my guarantee.
The highlight of my course is that I give you all the PowerPoint animation templates used in the course for free, plus ALL THOSE I ADD IN FUTURE. Right now you get a whopping 46 ANIMATED TEMPLATES for FREE (watch the previews). I aim to give you 100+ templates in the future. This means you can immediately start using them and create videos for your needs.
There are more than 60 video lessons in the course that take you through the different stages of making video with PowerPoint.
If you are an existing PowerPoint user, you will find my lessons easy to understand, and exciting as well. Check out the course previews below.
What better way could there be to hit the ground running! I bet you will like this.
Btw, do you know you have 30-day money-back guarantee if you don't like my course? That's right, you have nothing to lose.
So why don't you try my course today?
I'll briefly outline the main benefits of my course, but before that I can't resist a recent testimonial from a student:
"Fantastic! I already know a great deal about PowerPoint but I learned so much I never thought I could do. This is a great course so worth taking. Thank you for such an educational course." – June Hollister
If you wish you can go through other testimonials down this page.
Okay, so here are the main learning points for you in my course:
- How to create animations that are simple but leave lasting impression – with texts, shapes, charts, images, clip arts, lines, and smart arts.
- How to record, edit, merge (2 or more tracks), and embed audio into PowerPoint, and synchronize it perfectly with the slides
- How to embed, format, trim, and edit external video from YouTube and Vimeo
- How to create video on another video, and why to do this
- How to convert PowerPoint slides/video to MP4 video and embed/upload to anywhere
- How to create interactive dropdown and popup menu, and interactive quiz in PowerPoint (BONUS tutorials)
So what do you think? Isn't the course beneficial for you?
Remember, when you enroll, you have lifetime access to all the course lessons. You can always come back to the lessons for any reference for ever. Plus (this is important) you get all my future lessons and templates for FREE, for EVER.
So no more guessing! No waiting any longer!
Let this course empower your wants, your ambition.
Buy this course now, and let me get you started.
All the best to you!
- Teachers, Educators, Trainers, Illustrators
- Small & Medium Business Owners
- Home Business Owners
- Online Marketers, Sales Managers
- DIY Video Makers
- Website Owners, Bloggers, Outsourced Jobbers
- YouTube Channel Owners
- E-Learning Coaches
Video intros can prove decisive to influence viewers if properly designed. Here are 19 animated video intros that I have personally used in my other online lessons. Download the templates free in the next lesson and use them any which way you want.
For many a video maker there is often a dilemma they face - which is about whether it is possible to insert multiple audio in PowerPoint that play automatically together or one after another. The answer is yes, it can be done. And in this video I'm explaining how you can do this easily.
In this lesson I'm going to explain conversion to MP4 video with PowerPoint 2013, and also with a cloud solution. This is important since the technology is a bit easier to implement. Finally, I'll be comparing all the 4 conversions (2 explained in the earlier lesson) to explain what can work better. I encourage you to look at all options to know them well.