PowerPoint Slide Design - Casual Slides Presentation
- Wanting to improve your overall PowerPoint skills
- Have any version of PowerPoint (2010, 2013, 2016, office 365) installed on your PC or MAC
In the brand new 'PowerPoint Slide Design' series I am happy to invite you to its first release. In the #1 edition we will be designing 5 Casual Business Slides for any type of presentation! I will teach you interesting PowerPoint tricks, tell you how to lay out your slides so they are catchy and pleasant for the viewer and so much more! I will take you by hand and design the slides along with you, so you never have to worry anymore about comming up with ideas, because this class will set the tone for you to follow with even more slides afterwards! Take a short preview around this course.
Preview some of the animations:
- 5 Outstanding Slides
- On-Trend presentation design
- Brainstorm & ideas to follow-up
- Master PowerPoint in a quick fashion
- *.PPTX file included for personal usage
- Design tips, tricks & shortcuts for PowerPoint
- Confidence and intuition while designing presentations
There is no time to waste if you want to learn PowerPoint quick, efficient and become a better designer under an hour. I share years of my PowerPoint experience packed in tutorials in a concise manner. This series will be for everyone who would like to ramp up their Powerpoint skills in 1 day. It doesn't matter which version of PPT you use as the tips share will allow you to create powerful slides in PPT 2007 / 2010 / 2011 MAC / 2013 or 2016.
Let's start....Enroll Now!
- Anyone wanting to get better at Powerpoint slide design
- Instructors, Youtubers, Presenters, Public Speakers, PowerPoint enthusiasts
- Professionals who would like to impress their co-workers, managers and other companys with stunning slides
- Download Resources01:25
- Slide 1: Sliced Image Composition06:55
- Slide 2: Equally Subtracted Pictures07:32
- Slide 3: Four Steps Color Change04:33
- Slide 4: Custom Colorful Icons & Image Border04:12
- Slide 5: Proper Bulletpoint Usage04:37
- How to Animate Any Slide?06:42
- Fill the slide with a picture01:53
- Thank You!01:23
- Bonus Lecture: Continue to learn!00:33
Hi! My name is Andrzej Pach, also known as Nigel, and I spend my daily time with graphic design, presentations, motion & animation, typography, video editing and online teaching. Most of my work is done in Adobe After Effects & Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 / 2019, so naturally, this is the software I want to teach about and share my experience with you. I have completed more than 4000 graphic projects for clients, mostly including video animations like intros, outros and transitions for various YouTube channels & marketers. On Fiverr alone, I have more than 3500 reviews. I would like to share with you the knowledge that I was able to "stack up" during the process. I am always willing to help people out by enhancing their brand and Internet media projects.
Who am I ?
I am a 30-year-old (born 1989) University Graduate (July 2014). A few years back, after shifting from one hobby to another and getting hired to prepare a website, flyer, and business card for a local business in my area, I finally "felt it." Since then (2011), I have expanded my skills in this area by completing various graphic design and design-related projects. Places like the Warrior Forum, freelancing websites, ad graphic contests across the web caught my interest and have never let me go.
What is the next step?
I spent several years of experience as a freelancer with a keen focus on handling various creative projects ranging from very small business to brands and YouTube channels with over 500k subscribers. Now I’m looking forward to sharing my knowledge by creating exciting courses that are easy to follow - and most important - USEFUL to you. I am looking to work with forward-thinking people who seek to create something original and catchy that will reinforce their brand and follow their vibe. I’m always committed to providing value while giving away random tips to make your workflow easier, no matter what we work on.
What is my mission and passion?
I believe in making the Web Business and Internet Marketing world a better place, because my actions will affect my followers, friends, family and future children. Since I live in a small village where people work in agriculture or do physical labor work, I set the goal for me to be a sort of pioneer in the web-based business field, growing myself as a designer every single day.
You can always contact me, as I don't mind talking to anyone about how I might help your business or about what course topics I might record if you like my teaching style.
To your success, Andrzej