Beginner to Pro in PowerPoint: Complete PowerPoint Training
What you'll learn
- Work comfortably with PowerPoint and many of its advanced features
- Become one of the top PowerPoint users in your team
- Carrying out regular tasks faster than ever
- Create sophisticated and well-organized PowerPoint presentations
- Feel more confident when delivering presentations to superiors
- Make an impression at work and achieve your professional goals
- Students will need to install Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 or 2013
- No previous knowledge of PowerPoint is required, given that we cover the basics
** Complete PowerPoint training: Basic PowerPoint features, Slide design, Business presentation preparation, and more! **
Are you about to graduate from university and start looking for your first job?
Are you a young professional who wants to establish themselves at their new position?
Would you like to become your team's go-to person when it comes to creating important PowerPoint presentations?
If so, then this is the right course for you!
It certainly pays off to be able to create great-looking PowerPoint presentations from scratch:
Everyone will want to work with you
You will quickly make a good and lasting impression at work
Your work will be judged much more favorably
The instructor of the course has extensive experience with PowerPoint. His slides have been in front of some of the most influential executives in Europe. Learn how to organize your presentations in a professional manner, exactly like employees of Fortune100 companies do.
Beginner to Pro in PowerPoint: Complete PowerPoint Training is THE ONLY course that will teach you how to prepare professional business presentations that are identical to the ones that are delivered by major investment banks and consulting firms. It's a one-stop-shop for everything you need in order to create sophisticated presentations.
In the first part of the course, we will cover PowerPoint's basic tools. This makes the course appropriate for beginners and inexperienced users. Once we have done that, we will explore some advanced features, which are often neglected by average users. The third part of the course is a case study. We will go through the entire thought process that is necessary to create a well-structured company presentation. And then, we'll create the actual presentation. You will gain first-hand experience on how to design great-looking PowerPoint slides!
Get excited! This course is an opportunity to beat the learning curve and stand out from the crowd.
Here's what you get with Beginner to Pro in PowerPoint: Complete PowerPoint Training:
An Introduction to PowerPoint's basic tools
Advanced PowerPoint features that will allow you to stand out
The Kinemax (a company operating in the cinema sector) Case Study: a complete company presentation built from scratch
Over 200 pages of supporting PDF materials
In addition to that you will receive:
Personal contact with the course tutor
Life-time access to all course materials, including future updates
A PDF file containing maps and shapes, which are not native to PowerPoint
Well organized materials that will have an instant impact on your work
By taking this course you will have every chance to:
Be confirmed after an internship
Secure a promotion
Establish yourself within your team
Impress your clients
As always, you have nothing to lose, because the course comes with a complete 30 days money-back-in-full Udemy guarantee. In case you don't like the course, you click one button and you will be refunded immediately (no questions asked). Simple as that.
Take the course today and become a true PowerPoint professional!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who struggles to create professional PowerPoint presentations
- People who want to advance professionally
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 2,500,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur
365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.