PowerPoint Animation Deep Dive: Office Ninja Training
What you'll learn
- Solidify your understanding of PowerPoint fundamentals
- Explore all animation types and when they would be useful
- Uncover subtle advanced techniques that make animations seemless
- Master techniques to help convey your ideas and get standing ovations
- This course is taught on PowerPoint 2010, but 90% of the material applies to both Mac and PC, as well as older versions of PowerPoint
For most people, PowerPoint is a necessary evil. But you're not most people! You've stumbled on the course that will teach you how to properly use PowerPoint animation to enhance any pitch, presentation, or discussion. How, you ask? With easy to follow, practical lesson that reinforce key concepts with quizzes and hands on exercises.
Join me as we follow a well paced progression starting with "white belt" training. This section will cover the fundamentals of animation including:
- Different animation types
- Animating bulleted lists
- Animating SmartArt
Soon, you'll advance to the "black belt" section, where you'll learn how to utilize the most effective parts of PowerPoint,
- Use animation to enhance, rather than distract, from your presentations
- Combine animations and control timing for powerful effects
- Animate charts and other object to emphasize a point
This deep dive office ninja course will propel your slide deck into the realm of awesome so you can focus on communicating a message people will remember.
Come join me!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a basic understanding of Microsoft, and a desire to learn animation techniques would benefit from this course
Alex Mozes has been a proud Udemy employee since 2012. Prior to joining Udemy, Alex was a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, and spent the better part of a decade teaching companies throughout Silicon Valley how to leverage Microsoft Office to accomplish more, in less time, with better results. Now, the same interactive, engaging, powerful training is available to you through these online courses.