Powerpoint 365 Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- Navigate the PowerPoint User Interface
- How to Add New Slides to the Presentation
- How to Delete Presentation Slides
- How to Insert Text Boxes to a Slide
- How to Add Bulleted and Numbered Lists to a Slide
- How to Style Text Appearing on Slides
- How to Alter the Size and Properties of Text Boxes
- How to Add Headers and Footers to Presentations
- How to Add and Manage Presentation Images
- How to Download and use 3D Models in PowerPoint Presentations
- Add Video and Audio Clips to PowerPoint Slides
- How to Add and Customize Charts and Tables to PowerPoint Presentations
- Augmenting Presentations with Slide Transitions
- How to Add Animations to Slides
- How to use tools to Proof Presentations like Spell Check
- How to Use PowerPoint to Rehearse Presentations
- How to Export your PowerPoint Presentations into other Formats
- No experience is required. Anyone can be successful in this course
We've all sat through boring, uninspired presentations.
And then, there are those presentations that blow you away and leave you wanting more.
What sets the great presentations apart from the snoozers? One element is excellent presentation graphics! With this course, you can learn to create inspiring presentations using PowerPoint 365.
PowerPoint 365 Fundamentals starts from the beginning, helping you understand the standard Microsoft Office interface and showing you how to navigate through dozens of PowerPoint features. Mitchell, your instructor, will then take you through the essential PowerPoint features demonstrating each one. You'll also learn several tips and tricks to ensure you use PowerPoint productively.
This course is a learn-by-doing course. With each technique, you're invited to work alongside Mitchell as you learn the elements that make your presentation stand out-- Like adding 3D images to your presentations and animating your slides.
If you're giving your presentation live-- or online-- you'll learn how to use the rehearsal tools in PowerPoint so you can completely nail it when the time comes. You’ll learn how to rehearse your presentation using tools like presentations notes and be equipped to update slides and slide order on the fly.
After completing PowerPoint 365 Fundamentals, you'll be able to master the art of presentation graphics and give engaging presentations that you will proudly feature in your career portfolio.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to create excellent presentations with PowerPoint
- Students and Teachers needing to create PowerPoint presentations
- Anybody who wants to improve their presentation skills with enhanced PowerPoint visuals
Dollar Design School is a streaming video network that teaches digital skills such as web development, graphic design, and digital productivity. We believe that education should be accessible to all. You can find Tech Learning Network content on Udemy, our website, and throughout the online video world.
The Dollar Design School specializes in teaching accessible technical skills to people just getting started in technical careers, including web development, digital design, and other career paths enabled by technology.
Mitchell Weinbaum is an online instructor, writer and videographer with a background in software training and multimedia production.
Mitchell believes that the keys to success are determination, skill and passion which is why he designs his courses to help others learn a skill with ease, and achieve their personal goals.
Mitchell is based in Connecticut and attended Quinnipiac University. He is also a graduate of the Connecticut School Of Broadcasting