Improve your presentation skills with or without PowerPoint!
Would you like to increase your influence, credibility, and personal and professional success?
Do you want to save time, improve efficiency, and increase your effectiveness for creating powerful presentation with slides?
Would you like to stand out, feel more confidence, and have more fun creating a presentation and connecting with your audience?
Yes? Then this course is designed for you!
While these worthy desires may seem like high expectations, you can achieve them more easily than you might expect. In fact, the guidance provided in this program is exactly what will help you do just that.
What is it?
Power in your PowerPoint Presentations, is a video course based on the book and workshop and narrated personally by the author, Nick Elliott (that’s me). In this course, you or your staff will learn the vital concepts, best practices, and principles. You’ll also take away a proven, time-saving, and easy-to-follow system for preparing effective presentations with slides, and even without slides.
This is not a technical course about slide software (although you’ll gain some great tips). It is, instead, a program designed to help you take the software you’re likely (at least a little) familiar with and harness it for its true purpose – to support you when you present.
But more than that, it’s about making the process of creating a presentation that is well-structured, engaging, and has the power to make an impact, easier.
It can be a breeze!
Whether you are a:
- Trainer teaching a class
- Manager or leader motivating staff
- Subject-matter-expert presenting at a conference break-out session
- Consultant providing feedback and recommendations
- Business representative persuading clients
- Student delivering a report to the class
…doing an outstanding job with your presentation has unlimited value!
This course will provide you with the power!
Here is just some of what you’ll get:
- 4.5+ hours of information packed videos
- 21 common mistakes to avoid
- The # 1 reason for the wrong types of slides, and how to avoid it
- 14 key considerations that will help you finally “get it”
- 7 principles that will make slide design intuitive
- Basic design principles that can easily improve your slides
- 11 essential slide styles to make things easy
- The Breezentations™ System! Simple, step-by-step processes for easily:
- Creating powerful content
- Designing powerful slides
- Practicing for a powerful delivery
- Lifetime access to the entire program
- A workbook, templates, checklists and other valuable job-aids
- Access to me, personally. Have questions, just email me! I am here to make presentations easier for you.