iGCSE / GCE O Level Physics - Measurement & Newton Mechanics
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course covers the iGCSE / GCE O Level Physics syllabus for - (a) Measurement and (b) Newtonian Mechanics.
- For Measurement you will learn about - (1) Physical Quantities, Units and Measurements.
- For Newtonian Mechanics you will learn about - (1) Kinematics, (2) Dynamics, (3) Mass, Weight, and Density, (4) Turning Effect of Forces, (5) Pressure, and (6) Energy, Work and Power.
- There are no course requirements.
For students taking the Cambridge iGCSE / GCE O Level for Physics.
You will learn about Measurement (Physical Quantities, and Units) and Newtonian Mechanics (i.e. Kinematics, Dynamics, Mass, Weight and Density, Turning Effect of Forces, Pressure and Energy, Work and Power.
There are 7 Sections in total. Each section has 3 parts.
- This course is suitable for students undertaking the Cambridge iGSCE or GCE O Level for Physics.
- Students from over 160 countries are suitable for this course. These countries include - (1) UK, (2) Malaysia, (3) Singapore, (4) New Zealand, (5) India, (6) Bahrain, (7) Qatar, (8) Canada, and so on.