- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Explore areas and types of negotiation commonly encountered.
- Identify strategies to get people to help you.
- Discover how to get to the real needs and values in negotiation.
- Identify BATNA (Best Alternative To a Negotiated Agreement).
- Explore how to enhance your skills in working cooperatively and successfully with others.
- Business Leadership Experience is helpful.
In the workplace negotiation takes place many times a day. Sometimes it is a simple agreement between two people and at other times whole departments get into controversies with each other that must be resolved.
Successful negotiation in the workplace should get mutually agreed to results and enhance the relationships between the individuals/groups involved. It should result in a win/win for all – plus for the company, its stakeholders and stockholders.
Thus persuasion, not commands, are the manner in which the best of negotiation takes place.
This course explores areas and types of negotiation commonly encountered in a business setting. We look at the strategies for both negative and positive forms of negotiation and learn how to negotiate in a positive and successful manner for all involved. Finally, we will end with some best practices tips.
Whether a CFO, accountant or accounts receivable clerk, this course will help you enhance your skills in working cooperatively and successfully with others.
- Anyone interested in management, human resources or related fields.