- 31 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the basics of proofreading concept and how it is done usually.
- Find out whether proofreading jobs are available to all.
- Learn the difference between editing and proofreading.
- Learn the benefits of choosing proofreading as a career.
- Find out how much you should charge for proofreading.
- Explore the various tips and techniques for proofreaders.
- Learn to use Proofreading tools practically to change content in real-time.
- You must be a writer or you should possess good writing skills in order to take up this course. This online course will help you to proofread effectively. Nevertheless, your writing skills is the only attribute that will pave the path to your success.
So, want to proofread effectively, or start a proofreading business and sell a ton of editing or writing services, right away?
Editing is not just the icing on the cake; it is a highly important part of the writing process. Get ready.
Take the guesswork out of great writing with this course. See what you can accomplish with the power of these proofreading tools at your fingertips. Easily improve any text. Eliminate grammar errors to the maximum.
The English language is really vast and different words have different meanings in various contexts. Spelling checkers cannot pick up on these mistakes; in fact, often spell checkers cause these mistakes by proffering incorrect replacements for words that do not need replacing, often changing the entire meaning of the sentence, completely. That’s when the concept of proofreading comes into the limelight.
Proofreading is definitely vital, as we are often ignorant, careless, or 'blind' to errors, mistakes, bad grammar, poor layout of sentences and paragraphs, poorly constructed sentences, lack or incorrect use of proper punctuation, & of course - spelling or typing errors. But no matter how large or small your writing business is, proofreading is like the backbone of the business. Keep in mind - Poorly written documents will make communication fail.
This ultimate video course “Powerful Proofreading tools for aspiring writers” created by Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan”, Civil Engineering MasterMind “Saranya Srinidhi” and Stefi is for aspiring writers and proofreaders like you.
This mind-blowing one-of-a-kind course will help you get introduced to the concept of Proofreading, help you discover the right tools to proofread extremely quick, improve your writing in an intelligent fashion and also help you master this concept effectively.
This video course consists of video tutorials that will teach you secrets to start your proofreading agency and help you make money. What's more?
Enrol now and let's start booming. Start improving your proofreading skills drastically. Your readers deserve content that will drive them awe-struck.
Let's get busy and start changing your life one step at a time. Invest in your future and take your proofreading to the next level of success.
- Aspiring Authors and Learners who wish to learn new things in the topic of proofreading
- Writers looking for extra income with utilizing their writing and proofreading skills to the maximum
- Anyone who is willing to learn how to proofread with utilising online tools
Get introduced to Proofreading or Paraphrasing in a new way. Few Basic Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools are shown in this introductory video.
Know about the basics of Proofreading and how it is done usually.
Know the benefits of choosing proofreading as a career and find out whether proofreading jobs are for everyone or not.
Figure out how much you should charge for your services in proofreading and whether you can make money with this as your special skill.
Get to explore Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools in Proofreading/Paraphrasing from a high-level point of view. The most informative lecture and practical walkthrough of important tools in the field that you'll love in the whole course.