Powerful Positivity for Success
- None. Just an open mind
Positivity is a new age term which has become increasingly important and prevalent across the world. It is essentially about our perspective towards life, and how we look at our life, the events that happen around us, the people who come or go away from our lives, the good and the bad, and the profit and loss that we have in our life. It may sound simple but can get complicated due to our mental habits that we have learnt since childhood. These habits are what we think are benefiting us, but they are actually holding us back from taking a fresh perspective on life and feeling better about it.
Positivity has immense benefits. Firstly, it keeps us in a good mood, generates positive emotions, motivates us to do our work and keeps our relationships healthy. Life has its ups and downs, and we need to stay on course, moving forward despite any obstacles. Positivity is like a friendly tool which again and again holds us steady and driven to move forward.
In this course, you will learn about what is positivity, how it benefits you, what stops you from being positive, what is the mindset of a positive person and what action to take to be positive. This course will help you to bring positivity into your life, whatever be the challenges that you are facing. It will help you to engage more proactively with people and to even help them to be more positive.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone above the age of 12 years
- 06:01Module 1: What is Positivity
- 1 questionQuiz: What is Positivity
- 04:45Module 2: Benefits of being Positive
- 1 questionQuiz Benefits of being positive
- 04:18Module 3: Signs of Low Positivity
- 02:59Module 4: Impact of low Positivity
- 13:31Module 5: Why do we fail to stay positive?
- 06:13Module 6: Mindset of a positive person
- 04:16Module 7A: Steps to stay positive: Manage your past and future
- 05:20Module 7B: Steps to stay positive: Manage your 'self talk'
- 07:21Module 7C: Steps to Stay positive: Stay Healthy, Respect your work, Help others
- 05:39Module 7D: Steps to stay positive: Imagining the best, Accept the present
- 04:16Module 8: Simple technique to be more positive
- 01:13Powerful Positivity for Success: Conclusion
Rajat Tewari brings rich experience of 32 years with reputed multinationals in FMCG, Lifestyle Brands, Commodities and with experience in Business Management, Sales, Marketing, Corporate Strategy, Leadership Talent Development, L&D Consulting, Organisational Culture, Behaviour Change, Operational Risk Management (Safety) and Operational Effectiveness.
His core strengths are Organisational Culture and Behavioural Transformation for sustained value and Leadership Skills
Rajat is Culture and Behaviour Consultant to many organisations. He is also a certified coach from ICF (PCC), Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner and Corporate Trainer.
Rajat brings in depth experience and competency in areas of Organisational Culture, Behaviour Change, Learning and Development, Instructional Design, Performance Management and Strategic Planning.