PowerApps for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Build mobile applications for Android and Apple devices.
- Build web-based business applications.
- Automate business processes and integrate with Microsoft cloud services
- Working with different data types
- Integrate Office 365 products such as OneDrive and Outlook with your apps
- Write expressions using Power FX
- Creating forms, columns and views
- Creating data tables
- How to use basic tools to design and plan applications
- Create Business Rules
- Create Business Processes
- System and User administration
- This course is designed for absolute beginners
- Having a basic understanding of Excel formulas would be advantageous.
- No programming experience required, you will learn everything you need to know during the course
- Having two screens to go through the course will make it easier to follow along with the instructor
If you are looking to gain deeper insight as to the possibilities with the Power Platform or perhaps you are starting your journey in becoming a Power Apps developer, then this is the course for you. With over 36 hours of content and more than 200 lectures, the course takes you from an absolute beginner to a confident application developer within 30 days.
This course is a step-by-step beginner's guide on how to build applications using the Power Platform. You will learn how to build mobile and desktop applications as well as set up background automation using Power Automate. If you prefer a step-by-step non-technical approach then this is the course for you.
Since this is a beginner's course, we will cover two of the four Power Platform tools within the course curriculum, Power Apps and Power Automate. Furthermore, you will also learn to integrate with common Office 365 products such as Outlook and One Drive.
The course starts off with an orientation of the Power Platform which includes hands-on demonstrations of each of the available functions and features we use to build applications. By the time you have completed this course, you should have full confidence to design, build and deploy applications within your organization.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring PowerApps developers
- People curious about the possibilities of PowerApps
- Dynamics 365 and Power Platform learners
Hi, I’m Byron Dittberner, I am a Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Solution Specialist as well as a Microsoft Certified Trainer with a passion for designing, building, and teaching anything Dynamics 365 or Power Platform. Over the last several years I have delivered several App in a Day (AIAD) training events for and on behalf of Microsoft, as well as led pre-sales and delivery engagements across Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
Most recently, I have been fortunate enough to work on some of the largest implementations of Dynamics 365 and PowerApps in Australia and New Zealand in industries such as marine, government, banking, and education.
I have since focused on bringing my technical and teaching experience online. I started building my first course on Udemy in 2021 where I spent the entire year building the PowerApps for Beginner course. The course content and layout has been carefully crafted for absolute beginners to get them up to a level of a confident PowerApps application maker. My goal is to share my passion for Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and hopefully make the learning experience for others much easier.
I have spent years honing my skills through practical experience and an insane amount of studying. Finally, I am ready to share my experience with you. I am looking forward to being your instructor and being part of an exciting journey with Microsoft Technologies that will unlock a world of opportunities for you.