Power System MATLAB Simulation for Electrical Engineers
What you'll learn
- This is only beginners course those who don't know anything about basic Power System MATLAB tools never used till now
- An idea about overall structure of Power System design model planning ( Initial stage only)
- How to access in Mathwork website uploaded files for free to download & modify as per your needs
- It can be possible to start creating your own system modeling independently with your new ideas
- In this course you will find few readily available examples files and PDF format books for your reference
- Not necessary to know prior hands on experience in MATLAB simulink models
- As an Electrical Engineer you should know some basic Electrical Engineering component knowledge
This course is mainly focused on building a Power System Simulation models. From scratch, you will learn important basic things.
This will help you to improve theoretically studied/studying subjects in college and also for further education. What I mean to say is, if you are pursuing an Electrical Engineering course for your thesis work & it is very easy to enhance your presentation at conferences as well as helping to publish your work in journals, but it depends on your skill finally.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who don’t have any or might have very less basic simulation knowledge
- Presently pursuing Electrical Engineering course at various universities to implement their project works
- Interested Industrial or University working professionals to know the basic operation of Power system simulink blocks
As an Electrical Engineer, I have completed my Bachelor in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Masters in Power Systems Engineering.
I am a professional Electrical Engineer in the Power System field and having excellent experience in EPC (Engineering Procurement & Construction), Consultant & Service Engineering Companies in the field of Oil &Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Refinery, and Power Plant projects from several years.
My previous experience includes Designing of the substation, Installation, Testing, and Pre – Commissioning, Commissioning/ Start-up of plants.
Expert in ABB & GE Substation protective relays programming and also having good practical knowledge on the SCADA system with the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of whole substation electrical equipment.
During my college days published Two International Journals.
Possess software package knowledge like ETAP, MiPower, Digisilent, PSCAD, SKM, Easy Power, Homer, MATLAB, ABB PCM 600, GE UR Enervista, Electrical Drafting using AutoCAD, Microstation, etc
With my best Theoretical, Practical and Analytical skills I am teaching this course very well.