POWER Sales Questions
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1.5 hours on-demand audio
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get clear on why they want it, what happens if they don’t get it and build a case for how to sell what it is that they want – in their words, not yours. Then simply get out of the way, so they can have it. After all, the customer is always right.
- Discover the secret key to getting people to view you as the resource they need to speak with. Forget about learning fancy rebuttals and comebacks – that sound good but are either impossible to remember or never seem to quite fit your situation. Separate yourself from the competition by asking the kinds of questions that tear down that wall of resistance that stands between you and your good-fit client. It’s been said that people buy emotionally but make decisions logically – sounds good but no one has ever explained the ‘How to Get Them Emotionally Involved’ This is exactly what we will be coaching to… How to get them emotionally involved so prospects begin to close themselves for their reasons.
- You will discover Mindset – Strategy and Technique to understand the needs of others in order to achieve bottom line results both personally and professionally. This practical, principle-driven guide provides useful tips on how to improve performance in your business, as well as personal productivity, communication and teamwork.
“Good Sales People – Have Good Answers…
-Great Sales People - Ask Great Questions !”
Q : How do you know when you’ve asked a great question?
A: When you’re surprised by the answer…
People make decisions for their reasons – not always the right ones
POWER – Sales Questions that Open Doors & Close Deals is a complete 1-on-1 sales coaching program – Nothing is Left Out.
Get the Inside Stuff No One Else Gets and Start Selling More by Talking Less.
Why waste time trying to make people interested..?
-Let Them Tell You All The Reasons Why They Should Buy
Learn the Essence & Form of asking effective questions.
(Your competition has no idea this even exists)
Discover the 4 most important questions we can ask in the beginning to ensure we are headed in the right direction and not wasting our time.
(This one is going to make you a lot of money)
Have you ever given someone too much information and slowed the process down as a result? How about getting to specific too fast, confusing the situation, using industry slang and buzzwords that they do not understand?
When someone explains their reasons to us – the effect is that they feel like we understand where they are coming from.
If we want to increase our value, then we have to start working on higher value problems.
Let your competition give good answers without knowing if the answers they give are helping or hurting the sales situation.
You… start asking great questions and increase the value of the problems you solve.
The competition, they believe it’s their job to come in everyday and turn on the quote machine, hope for the best and turn it off with the lights at the end of the day.
Get clear on why they want it, what happens if they don’t get it and build a case for how to sell what it is that they want – in their words, not yours. Then simply get out of the way, so they can have it. After all, the customer is always right.
- POWER – Sales Questions that Open Door and Close Deals is a complete 1 – on – 1 sales coaching program. Nothing is left out. Good salespeople have good answers, but great salespeople have great questions! POWER – was created for those who need to lead or influence a conversation. Those looking to move the conversation forward in the best interest of their customer or prospect. Business 2 business / business to consumer sales and those in leadership positions. POWER is not intended for those seeking to take unfair advantage of unsuspecting people. When your competition hears a request for information and pricing – they get to work giving great answers, hoping they are the right answers. Let your competition give good answers without knowing if the answers they give are helping or hurting the sales situation.