Job Interviewing Master Class
What you'll learn
- How to convince employers that THEY NEED YOU on their team!
- To be prepared to answer the toughest questions with ease!
- To answer questions in a CLEAR, CONCISE and COMPLETE WAY!
- To create answers that UNIQUELY SELL YOU and your skills!
- Anticipate what the employer needs, so you can give custom answers to questions!
- A new, research-proven method to reduce interview anxiety - that works in ANY setting!
- How to develop a PROFESSIONAL mindset to go into the interview with confidence and strength!!
- How to debrief your performance after the interview.
- The keys to doing your BEST in VIDEO interviews!
- How to answer hypothetical, rating, strength, weakness and other tough questions.
- This course is open to people of all levels and experience, as long as you are open-minded and willing to learn and grow.
How well you do in the interview determines whether you get the job offer! Getting the interview is an incredible opportunity! Make the most of it!
And doing well in the interview is a combination of Preparation, Knowing Yourself, Knowing the Organization, Delivering answers effectively (both content and method), Your Mindset and other things.
It isn't about having a list of the "generic" answers from someone else and it isn't about "Tips and Hacks" or your handshake!
Doing well in the interview IS about knowing the BEST ANSWERS FOR YOU, answers that represent YOUR UNIQUE TALENTS AND SKILLS and how they address what the employer needs. It takes systematic preparation and practice, but anyone can learn to do it well. This Power short course shows you how!
BONUS: Downloadable note sheets of all video slides included!!!
What You Will Learn:
This course will teach you a systematic process that will enable you to convince employers that THEY NEED YOU on their team!
To do well in the Job Interview you must:
- Prepare by thoroughly understanding the organization and the job you are applying for.
- Clearly know the skills and strengths you bring to the organization.
- Have clear, understandable examples of your assets and skills that match what the employer needs.
- Give answers that combine excellent delivery (how you say it) and relevant content (what you say.)
- Have the right Mindset.
- Know how to debrief each interview to improve your skills for the next time.
- and much more...
This course prepares you in all of these areas, in a remarkably short period of time!
If you want to dramatically improve your chances of getting the job offer, then enroll today!
Why this course?
Dr. Pfaff has been doing career coaching for more than 40 years (before it was called coaching) and has personally worked with 1,000s of individuals from executive to entry level employees. He has a doctorate in Psychology, is a licensed therapist, has been a full time professor of business and psychology, dean, program director and a hiring consultant to hundreds of major corporations. He has published five psychological tests that are used by businesses. He owns a website that supplies businesses with job interview questions. He is an expert in career change. He is a life-long educator, coach and leader. So why trust the largest part of your life, your job, to just anyone? Learn from the best, an expert; someone who has spent a lifetime helping people get the job they deserve.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for anyone preparing for a job interview no matter what their level of experience.
- Beginners through seasoned professionals.
Larry Pfaff has masters and doctoral degrees in Counseling Psychology and is a Licensed Therapist.
Dr. Pfaff has worked with literally thousands of people from all walks of life in the areas of career and executive coaching.
His research is cited in The Performance Improvement Quarterly, The Journal of Psychological Type, HR Magazine, Inc., BusinessWeek, Working Woman, Incentive, Executive Female, Across the Board and Retailing Today. He has done published research on women in leadership.
He has run a full-time Private Consulting Practice and has 19 years of experience in full-time University teaching (Psychology and Business) and leadership (Dean and Program Director).
In addition, he has consulted on team building, employee selection, management development, organizational needs assessment, and performance appraisal. He is author of the SELECTPro® Selection Interview system, a method of conducting behavior-based selection interviews.
Currently he is a Career and Executive Coach focusing on the following:
1) People needing career help...clarifying career direction or career specialization, deciding on a career change, or simply finding a job that is more fulfilling through resume and interview coaching.
2) Executive Coaching...People trying to be more effective in their current leadership role in an organization.
He is also an American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Health Coach and often uses that expertise with executive clients.
He has taught psychotherapy or personal counseling for decades.
He served on the Michigan Board of Counseling for ten years, two years as chair. He has authored five assessment tests that are sold by the largest online testing company. He owns a web business that helps organizations design their hiring interviews.