Simulink for Power Electronics Design, Simulation & Analysis
What you'll learn
- How to simulate power electronics devices in MATLAB/Simulink
- Simulation of half-wave and full-wave rectifiers in MATLAB/Simulink
- Simulation of buck, boost, and buck/boost converters in MATLAB/Simulink
- Simulation of Ćuk and SEPIC Converters in MATLAB/Simulink
- Simulation of single-phase and three-phase inverters in MATLAB/Simulink
- How rectifiers, dc-to-dc converters, and inverters work
- How to determine the performance of power electronics devices
- How to design power electronics devices to meet certain design specifications
- How to implement a PID controller in MATLAB/Simulink
- Simulate every power electronics converter circuits (See Course Contents)
- You can follow along the course even with beginners level knowledge on MATLAB/Simulink
- Software: MATLAB/Simulink (Online option available + free trial available online)
This course is a comprehensive introduction to the field of Power Electronics, with a focus on the use of MATLAB/Simulink for simulation and analysis. The course is designed to provide students with an in-depth understanding of the fundamental principles and applications of power electronic devices such as rectifiers, DC-DC converters, and inverters.
Throughout the course, students will learn:
How to simulate power electronics devices in MATLAB/Simulink
Simulation of half-wave and full-wave rectifiers in MATLAB/Simulink
Simulation of buck, boost, and buck/boost converters in MATLAB/Simulink
Simulation of single-phase and three-phase inverters in MATLAB/Simulink
How rectifiers, dc-to-dc converters, and inverters work
How to determine the performance of power electronics devices
How to design power electronics devices to meet certain design specifications
How to implement a PID controller in MATLAB/Simulink
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
Understand the basic principles of power electronics and its applications in modern electrical systems.
Simulate and analyze different types of rectifiers, including uncontrolled and controlled rectifiers, and inverter circuits.
Simulate and analyze the detailed performance of DC-DC converter circuits, including the Buck, Boost, and Buck-Boost converters.
Design and simulate power electronic circuits in MATLAB/Simulink.
Understand the principles and applications of PID controllers in power electronic systems.
The course includes a variety of resources and study materials, including MATLAB/Simulink models and exams. This course is unique in its content and approach, as it offers a comprehensive introduction to power electronics with a focus on MATLAB/Simulink simulation and analysis. With its in-depth coverage of the subject and hands-on approach, this course is unmatched in terms of value and quality in the current market and you won't find any other course with similar content and pricing segment. By the end of the course, students will have a strong foundation in the principles and applications of Power Electronics, and will be well-prepared for further study or work in the field of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering.
Who this course is for:
- Electrical Engineers curious about Power Electronics
- Electronics and Computer engineer
- Students who want to learn MATLAB
- Beginners or Students who want to simulate electrical circuits on Simulink
I'm Biplov an Electrical Engineer and now working as a System Design Engineer at a reputed company in Japan.
I spend my free time making videos that I have an interest in. I have a few startups with my friends where we provide space for design thinking and ideating upon new events where I have gained varieties of knowledge and experience. My interests follow topics related to modern disruptive technology that has the potential to become a game-changer. I create courses related to Web Development, Graphics Designing, Blockchain, and so on.
Throughout school (and even now), I have utilized Udemy to learn new skills and overall develop myself, but now I am on a mission to utilize this platform to share my skillset with the world. I enjoy taking on new challenges.
I have gained the trust of more than 30,000 + students throughout the world.
If you could vibe with me and would like to share insights and inspirations on different related or unrelated topics with me then, please do <follow/contact> me at different Social handles. And if you've got ideas for classes that you'd find useful, drop me a message/email and I'll see what I can do.
Let's learn and have fun.