Power BI: Sales Analysis and Inventory Management
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Skills to use Power BI desktop Visualization Charts and upload them to Power BI Service on the cloud to make them available to the public.
- Basic knowledge of Excel.
Power BI has excellent visualizations charts to compare data of different units (like quantity and money) using Combined Charts. The georeference maps allow you to explore data geographically located. A relationship between two or more tables is built using links to master-detail, primary and foreign keys. Publish the reports to Power BI Service on the Cloud. Build Dashboards to present a summary of your information to the users.
- IT and Business Managers interested to analyze data in Sales and Inventory.
-Power BI Desktop and Service.
-Publish Reports and Dashboards within organization on the Internet.
-Reports and Dashboards Charts in Power BI.
-Download the attached Excel file, powerbicourse01.xlsx to practice the course exercises.
Grouping display to click on a particular PRODUCT to display the details of Sales and Store in another Chart.
Analyze product cost per Provider to optimize the Inventory Purchase Orders.
Date hierarchies to explore Sales per Quarter, Month and Year.