Power BI - Power Query Editor in Kannada
What you'll learn
- The Entire course is recorded in Kannada, so that many students, professionals who wants to learn Business Intelligence, Power BI, Power Query Editor, connecting and transforming Data, in Kannada Language, they can easy learn by this Course.
- Understand Business Intelligence and its uses in Kannada Language
- Connecting Various Data Sources from Power BI Query Editor
- Use the Power Query Editor to connect to one or many data sources, shape and transform the data
- Learn all the options available in the Power Query Editor to Data Model and get the data to Power BI Desktop to create reports and dashboards
- Basic Knowledge of Computers
- Basic Knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Data, Pivot Tables
Power BI is a data analytics tool developed by Microsoft. It is used to visualize data and find useful insights.
In this course, you will see how to work with the Query Editor in Power BI Desktop and completely explained in Kannada Language.
Power BI has various types
- Power BI Desktop
- Power BI Service
- Power BI Mobile
- Power BI Developer
Power BI desktop is the free version, and the Power Query Editor is available in all three types. Power BI Desktop has several components to create various visualizations, transform, model also generate advanced reports from data.
The Power Query Editor in Power BI is used to transform or edit data files before they are actually loaded into the Power BI.
The Power Query Editor helps us to modify data by selecting rows and columns, splitting rows and columns, pivoting and unpivoting columns, etc. The changes made by the Power Query Editor in Power BI are not reflected in the actual dataset. Once you have pre-processed the data and have transformed it into the required format, you can load the data into the Power BI environment.
In this course, you will see how to use the Power Query Editor in Power BI Desktop to transform data and then load it into the Power BI Desktop.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are willing to learn Business Intelligence for their academic projects
- Freshers who are looking for job to prepare for the interviews
- Professionals who are looking for reference on Power BI and Power Query Editor
"iTech Analytic Solutions (iTAS)” is a leading MIS Reporting, Business Analytics, Data Analytics & Data Science training institute contributing towards the requirement of current IT & NON-IT industries. iTAS offers training on Tools & Softwares like Advance Excel, VBA Macros, Power BI, Tableau, Python Programming, R Language, SQL, MS Access, SQL Server, MySQL, Advanced MS Word, Advanced MS PowerPoint.