Power BI Masterclass - the next level
What you'll learn
- How to use Calculation groups in Power BI Desktop
- Best practices, Tips, ideas (Performance, Visualization...)
- How to start creating your own custom visuals without coding
- Smart Narrative AI Feature in Power BI
- You already have some experience with Power BI (if not check out Power BI Masterclass - beginners to advanced first)
- You should have worked with Power BI DAX and know how to create measures
- Power BI Desktop installation (download for free on windows)
- Additional tools can also be downloaded or used for free
Microsoft Power BI Masterclass - The next level
Business Intelligence / Business Analytics is in high demand. Companies are constantly searching for ways to make better and faster and smarter decisions. Therefore they rely heavily on data. Small company or Multinational - data driven decision making is the key to success for any business in the world of tomorrow.
Because of that companies are drastically increasing to step up their efforts to find skilled employees and freelancers with the necessary capabilities to help with analyzing data and creating valuable highly profitable insights.
Since there is way more demand than supply it is a "War for talent". And the competition will increase further. This environment is a bless for anyone who acquires the necessary capabilities and positions herself/himself
MS Power BI is an advanced yet easy to get started self service business analytics / business intelligence solution provided by Microsoft which is currently in very hot demand. From my personal experience I can tell you that companies will actively searching for you if you master Power BI. Diving into data & analytics can not only immensely improve your career opportunities but also your job satisfaction!
Power BI is also a great tool for data science too. A lot of data scientists like to use it for visualizing and presenting the findings. Therefore learning to use this tool can also be a valuable skill for data science jobs.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This course should help you to enhance your skills as a Power BI Report developer.
We will learn
Best practices, Tips, Tricks (Performance, Visualizations,...)
How to get started creating your own custom visuals (no coding required!)
And as always ... a little bit of DAX ;)
Please note: The course is not meant for total beginners. You should have some prior knowledge with Power BI. If you are completely new then please check out the beginners to advanced class first
Update: The complete Power BI Masterclass Series on udemy (I have aggregated some classes together to provide more content value per class for you. I really hope that serves you better!
1. Power BI Masterclass - beginners to advanced
2. Microsoft Power BI Masterclass - Expand Excellence
3.Power BI Masterclass - DAX, Excel And More
4. The Power BI Masterclass - Additional Tips and Tricks
5. Power BI Desktop - Data Prep Challenges
6. Power BI Masterclass - DAX, R and Gateways
7. Power BI Masterclass - Python Finance and Advanced DAX
8. Power BI Masterclass - the next level
9. Power BI DAX Fundamentals Mastering the Key Concepts
10. Power BI Masterclass Calculation Groups with Tabular Editor
We got a lot to do so let's get into it!
Who this course is for:
- Power BI Creators / Developers / Users
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Students interested in Data analytics and Data science
- You want to switch career path and become a data analyst
Dan is a 33 year old entrepreneur ,data enthusiast consultant and trainer. He holds a master degree and is certified in Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx and KNIME.
He is currently working in Business Intelligence field and helps companies and individuals to get key insights from their data to deliver long term growth and outpace their competitors.
He has a passion for learning and teaching and is committed to support other people, by offering them educational services to help them accomplishing their goals and becoming the best in their profession or explore a new career path.
"The only failure is not trying"
You can do it!