Power BI Master Class - Dashboards and Power BI Service 2022
What you'll learn
- Enjoy CLEAR and CONCISE step by step lessons from a best selling Udemy instructor in FULL HD 1080 P video
- Learn to use the EASIEST Business Intelligence tool to create INTERACTIVE Reports and Dashboards in Power BI
- Lifetime access to course materials and practice activities. 100% money back guarantee
- Load Dashboards and Reports into the Power BI Service and Configure the Power BI Service
- Learn to use FILTERS and SLICERS to ask the MEANINGFUL questions of your data
- Learn how to use different graph VISUALIZATIONS such as column, line, pie, combo, treemap, geographical and waterfall
- Learn to create POWERFUL tables and matrixes of reporting data
- Work with Power BI and Excel together - Learn to use Excel to analyze Power BI data
- Learn to use CUSTOM Visualizations and Themes in Power BI
- You will require Power BI desktop and access to the Power BI Service on the Internet
- You should be able to work with data in Excel and do basic reporting
- You will require a work email address to sign up for the Power BI Service
- Download the Power BI Desktop app which is available free from Microsoft for Windows
If you are new to Power BI or want to fill in some gaps in your knowledge, THIS is the course for you. We've focused on providing you with the fundamentals you need to work with Power BI effectively!
Don't sit through days of boring training to understand how Power BI works! This course will get you up to speed and working in half the time, giving you the crucial foundation to start you on the journey to becoming a Power BI expert.
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
Students who have taken this course have this to say:
"Course had a lot of detailed information, I learned a lot. Would highly recommend this to anyone at a beginner or intermediate level."
"I think the course is very detailed, concise and at the right pace. I would recommend this course to everyone starting with PBI"
"After completing this course, I got to know, how much powerful is Power BI. This is excellent for interactive dashboards as well as easy to create any critical report."
**** Lifetime access to course materials and practice activities. ****
ABOUT THE TRAINER
This course is lead by Ian Littlejohn - an international trainer, consultant and data analyst with over 200 000 enrollments & 150 000 students on Udemy. Ian specializes in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio & Amazon Quicksight & his courses average over 4.5 stars out of 5.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Skills in data analysis, reporting and the creation of dashboards are HIGHLY valued in today's business environment. Microsoft Power BI is now recognized as the leading Business Intelligence tool in the world for the development of reports, data analysis and dashboards.
In this course you will learn the to use the AMAZING Power BI tool to create dashboards and how to use the power BI service to publish your work.
In this class (the last module of my 3 part "Power BI Master Class" Series), you will cover:
Introduction and Course Content
Signing up for Power BI and Loading Data
Tables , Cards, Matrix and Multi Row Cards
Columns, Bar, Line, Pie, Treemap, Geographical and Scatterplot graphs
Filters, Slicers and Asking questions of your data
Performing trend analysis
Creating Interactive Reports and Dashboards
Publishing to Power BI Service and Configuring Power BI Service
Security and setting up row level security
Data Gateways and refreshing data sets
Using Drill throughs, bookmarks, advanced tool tips and grouping
Using Custom visualizations and themes
Power BI and analyzing data with Microsoft Excel
Publishing and embedding dashboards and reports
We look forward to having you on our course as we learn and explore the incredible power of Microsoft Power BI.
Please note that this course is the third course in a series of three courses for the Power BI Master Class series. Search for my instructor profile to purchase these other courses.
Course 1 - Query Editor
Course 2 - Data Modeling and DAX Formulas
Course 3 - Dashboards and Power BI Service
Who this course is for:
- Excel users who want to learn how to create professional reports in Power BI
Ian is a trainer that specializes in Microsoft Power BI, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Power Query, Google Data Studio and AWS QuickSight.
Ian is an experienced trainer that teaches techniques and tools making it easy for learners to harness the power of business intelligence tools to easily turn data into insight and intelligence.
Ian has been training learners on these powerful technologies for over 10 years making it easy for business users to easily create management reports, develop interactive dashboards and generate new insight and intelligence from business data.
Ian has over 10 years of Management Consulting experience and he brings this knowledge and skills to his training course showing Excel and Google Data Studio users how to easily create sophisticated management reports, perform data analysis and create amazing interactive dashboards without using any complex programming or specialized tools.
Ian has consulted and worked with major organizations in the Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Telecommunications and Logistics industries across a number of countries and continents.