Power BI Master Class - Dashboards and Power BI Service 2020
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to use the EASIEST Business Intelligence tool to create INTERACTIVE Reports and Dashboards in Power BI
- Lifetime access to course materials and practice activities. 100% money back guarantee
- Load Dashboards and Reports into the Power BI Service and Configure the Power BI Service
- Learn to use FILTERS and SLICERS to ask the MEANINGFUL questions of your data
- Learn how to use different graph VISUALIZATIONS such as column, line, pie, combo, treemap, geographical and waterfall
- Learn to create POWERFUL tables and matrixes of reporting data
- Work with Power BI and Excel together - Learn to use Excel to analyze Power BI data
- Learn to use CUSTOM Visualizations and Themes in Power BI
- You will require Power BI desktop and access to the Power BI Service on the Internet
- You should be able to work with data in Excel and do basic reporting
- You will require a work email address to sign up for the Power BI Service
- Download the Power BI Desktop app which is available free from Microsoft for Windows
**** Updated June 2020 this bestselling Udemy course has been updated to the new Microsoft Power BI user interface ****
"Course had a lot of detailed information, I learned a lot. Would highly recommend this to anyone at a beginner or intermediate level."
"I think the course is very detailed, concise and at the right pace. I would recommend this course to everyone starting with PBI"
"After completing this course, I got to know, how much powerful is Power BI. This is excellent for interactive dashboards as well as easy to create any critical report."
**** Lifetime access to course materials and practice activities. 100% money back guarantee ****
This course is presented by Ian Littlejohn - who with over 65 000 students is one of the most popular instructors on Udemy. Ian provides world leading courses on Excel, Power Pivot, Power BI and Google Data Studio.
Skills in data analysis, reporting and the creation of dashboards are HIGHLY valued in today's business environment. Microsoft Power BI is now recognized as the leading Business Intelligence tool in the world for the development of reports, data analysis and dashboards.
In this course you will learn the to use the AMAZING Power BI tool to create dashboards and how to use the power BI service to publish your work.
In this class (the last module of my 3 part "Power BI Master Class" Series), you will cover:
Introduction and Course Content
Signing up for Power BI and Loading Data
Tables , Cards, Matrix and Multi Row Cards
Columns, Bar, Line, Pie, Treemap, Geographical and Scatterplot graphs
Filters, Slicers and Asking questions of your data
Performing trend analysis
Creating Interactive Reports and Dashboards
Publishing to Power BI Service and Configuring Power BI Service
Security and setting up row level security
Data Gateways and refreshing data sets
Using Drill throughs, bookmarks, advanced tool tips and grouping
Using Custom visualizations and themes
Power BI and analyzing data with Microsoft Excel
Publishing and embedding dashboards and reports
We look forward to having you on our course as we learn and explore the incredible power of Microsoft Power BI.
Please note that this course is the third course in a series of three courses for the Power BI Master Class series. Search for my instructor profile to purchase these other courses.
Course 1 - Query Editor
Course 2 - Data Modeling and DAX Formulas
Course 3 - Dashboards and Power BI Service
- Excel users who want to learn how to create professional reports in Power BI
Introduction to the video. Includes an overview of the BI Reporting certification and the course content.
In this lesson you will learn how to create Tables using the Table visualization in Power BI.
In this lesson you will learn how to use the powerful cross filtering function in Tables
In this lesson you will learn how to create an interactive report.