Power BI Master Class - Query Editor [2020 Edition]
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a COMPREHENSIVE understanding of connecting and transforming data using Microsoft Power BI
- Enjoy CLEAR and CONCISE step by step instruction from a best selling Udemy instructor
- Case Studies on PREPAR|ING your data for analysis
- Load data into Power BI from a multitude of different SOURCES including SQL Server, Excel, CSV, JSON, XML and Google Analytics
- Perform BASIC transformations such as filtering, changing data types, remove columns and creating new calculated columns
- Perform ADVANCED transformations such as Merging, Appending, Unpivoting, Grouping and Calculating Custom Columns
- Learn to CLEAN data and LOAD data using parameters
- You will require Power BI desktop and access to the Power BI Service on the Internet
- You should be able to work with data in Excel and do basic reporting
**** Updated April 2020 - This best selling Udemy Power BI course has been updated to the new Power BI interface ****
"I absolutely endorse the content of this course. Very well explained and good examples as well. Thank you so much!"
"The instructor is well knowledgeable to what he is sharing. Thank you. Even though, I am an intermediate user and use Power BI for over two years, I found some that I haven't known."
"He explains the concepts very well. I like that the course has short practical activities to practice what I learned."
**** Lifetime access to course materials and practice activities. 100% money back guarantee ****
This course is presented by Ian Littlejohn - who with over 65 000 students is one of the most popular instructors on Udemy. Ian provides world leading courses on Excel, Power Pivot, Power BI and Google Data Studio.
Skills in data analysis, reporting and the creation of dashboards are HIGHLY valued in today's business environment. Microsoft Power BI is now recognized as the leading Business Intelligence tool in the world for the development of reports, data analysis and dashboards.
In this course you will learn the to use the AMAZING Power BI tool to transform and prepare your data for analysis. You will learn to use the Query Editor to connect to data, perform advanced transfromation and also to clean data.
In this course - which is part of the Power BI Master Class Series), you will cover:
Introduction and Course Content
Basic Data Transformations - Learn about filtering data, changing data types, adding new columns and removing columns
Advanced Data Transformations - Merging data into one table, Appending data, Unpivoting data, Grouping data, conditional rules and custom fields
Data Cleansing - Techniques and skills to clean up your data
Connecting to Data Sources - Learn how to connect and access data from a variety of different data sources including, files, databases, web URL, JSON and Google Analytics
We look forward to having you on our course as we learn and explore the incredible power of Microsoft Power BI.
Please note that this course is part of the Power BI Master Class series. Search for my instructor profile to purchase these other courses.
Power BI Master Class - Query Editor
Power BI Master Class - Data Modeling and DAX Formulas
Power BI Master Class - Dashboards and Power BI Service
- Excel users who want to learn how to create PROFESSIONAL reports in Power BI
- Learners who want to LEARN Microsoft Power BI
Learn how to sign up for the Power BI Service and the download the Power BI Desktop.