From beginner to profesional in DAX – Master advanced analysis in Power BI with Measures & Calculated Columns
DAX is a really powerful language if you want to get all the advanced insights from your data. Wether you want to create custom columns or use more advanced calculations with Measures and realize the full potential of Power BI - DAX is the key to that.
Yet I know that many people feel discourage because they don't know where to start and without help it can be a bit frustrating and difficult.
That's why I have created this course!
In this course you will finally be able to learn DAX for your advance analysis in Power BI - and that in an easy and well structured way.
Get a fundamental understanding right from the beginning
In this course I will teach you everything clearly by looking at actual examples. Therefore we will be looking together at some sales data that you will also be able to download - so you can work and practise as much as you want.
Step by step you will then learn everything you need to know regarding DAX, Measures and Calculated Columns in Power BI.
At the end of this course you will be able to do your own analysis in DAX. At this point it will be easy for you to do and learn more in DAX because you have gained a fundamental understanding in DAX, Measures and Calculated Columns.
What you will learn in this course?
· DAX fundamentals:
· fundamental understanding of Measures & Calculated Columns
· Measures vs. Calculated Columns
· Filter context vs. row context
· DAX in the data model
· Aggregation functions
· Logical Operators and IF-Statements
· Automatically create comprehensive data tables with date features
· Advanced topics:
· Row based functions such as SUMX & AVERAGEX
· Running Totals, Moving Average
· Custom Top-N-filtering
· All you need to know about CALCULATE
· Filter functions
· ALL, ALLSELECTED, ALLEXCEPT
· FILTER, VALUES
· How to use them the right way
· Quick Measures
· All you need to know about Quick Measures & how to use them properly
· Time Intelligence
· Year-to-Date, Date-To-Month etc.
· The most important time intelligence functions and the right way to work with them
· And much more!