Power BI Dashboard; Power BI Sales and Inventory Report
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 13 articles
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of this course, students will be able to create measures and columns in Power BI.
- Work in the Power Query editor and use M-language formulas to perform calculations.
- Students will create various graphs and charts.
- Analyze data in Power BI.
- Transform raw data into stunning interactive reports.
- Create relationships between tables.
- Use OneDrive for business to store files and sync files to the cloud.
- Have a computer with a Windows Operating System
- You need a reliable internet connection
- Already have Power BI desktop installed
- Already have Power BI login details
- Know the very basics of Power BI, such as how to navigate through the Power BI ribbon.
Power BI is the business analytic service by Microsoft.
Start a career in Business Intelligence and learn valuable BI skills in this course. Develop a mix of specific Power BI skills.
Analytical and business intelligence skills are geared towards presenting and communicating data to others.
Power BI tools are used to make better decisions. Extract actionable insights from KPI's which can be visualized and presented during meetings in a business environment.
In this course, you will learn how to:
Get your free Microsoft 365 office account.
Get access to OneDrive for Business.
Save your working files in OneDrive, or if you prefer, work form Excel which is saved on your local computer.
Create a theme in Power BI.
Build relationships between tables.
Use Power Query M-Language formulas to perform calculations.
Create various graphs and charts such as a:
Clustered column chart
Dot Plot visual
Create various measures and calculated columns.
Learn about bookmarks and the mobile phone layout.
Publish the report to the Power BI service.
Automatically sync the Power BI files to the cloud - no need to publish the report.
Sign up for this course if you want to increase your Power BI skills.
- Beginner to Intermediate Power BI users who wants to create a report in Power BI desktop.