Power Automate for Beginners: An Introductory Course
What you'll learn
- How to get started with the Power Automate interface
- The definition of a flow and types of flow
- Creating a flow from a template
- How to create an automated Flow
- Running, editing, and tracking a flow
- Sharing flows with others
- Creating a flow from scratch
- How to create triggers and actions
- Using dynamic content
- How to create expressions and conditions
- Creating scheduled flows
- What is an approval flow?
- Input types and how to apply them
- Intro to built-in functions
- Working with loops
- Do-until function overview
- How to use switch statements
- Microsoft 365 subscription
- Prior knowledge of Power Automate is an advantage but not needed.
Businesses have embraced automation because it improves work efficiency, maximizing both work speed and reliability.
Power Automate is a simple yet powerful application from Microsoft for task and business process automation with no coding required. It is an exhaustive tool that can be connected to almost any application and used to streamline repetitive tasks. It lets you perform complex workflows and even allows you to share your workflows with other users.
This beginner-level course is suitable for those brand-new to Power Automate for Microsoft 365 and intermediate users looking to expand their skills. The online version of Power Automate is used throughout this course, which covers the basics to get you started with the application, plus some intermediate features. Please note, this course does not cover advanced features such as UI and desktop flows.
This course covers:
How to get started with the Power Automate interface
The definition of a flow and types of flow
Creating a flow from a template
How to create an automated flow
Running, editing, and tracking a flow
Sharing flows with others
Creating a flow from scratch
How to create triggers and actions
Using dynamic content
How to create expressions
How to create conditions
Creating scheduled flows
What is an approval flow?
Input types and how to apply them
Intro to built-in functions
Working with loops
Do-until function overview
How to use switch statements
This course includes:
2.5 hours of video tutorials
36 individual video lectures
Certificate of completion
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to intermediate users of Power Automate
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With over 8,000 video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free eLearning and enhanced employee productivity - no matter whether you are implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 575,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred online learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.