Complete Power Automate FLOW and DESKTOP Hands-on Course
What you'll learn
- Save time!
- Learn how to automate desktop and web applications
- Understanding Intelligent Automation and the context in which to use flow and desktop
- Leverage the power of AI to build smart automations
- Set up flow and desktop and understand their limitations, pricing and platform interface
- Build cloud flows with different examples and flows to automate any task
- Build an end to end processes that leverages cloud ai functionalities and desktop actions
- No programing or machine learning experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
Power Automate Flow and Desktop are two technologies provided by Microsoft that will allow you to save countless hours of time and gain a competitive advantage in the work environment.
Knowing how to automate repetitive processes and leverage the power of AI to automate cognitive tasks are fundamental skills to have in 2021 and that you will learn in this crash course.
If you have been struggling with learning automation technologies this video is meant to take you from zero to hero and while keeping you engaged, curious and entertained. I have created this course in such a way that you will learn by example with exciting projects.
You will learn how to use Microsoft Power Automate Flow and Desktop to easily automate repetitive and boring tasks. With Power Automate you create automated workflows that can be triggered based on an event, a schedule or manually triggered by you. With Desktop you create flows on your computer to automate web applications or desktop applications. You will also learn how to use AI builder to build some amazing automation that could potentially save your company or you countless hours of work.
Not only does Power Automate save time, but it can generate reports that help you and your team be more productive and streamline business processes. This Power Automate tutorial is great for beginners!
You'll learn Power Automate Flow and Desktop with examples!
Here is what you will learn:
Lesson 1: Understanding Intelligent Automation
Course introduction and roadmap
What is Power Automate & RPA
What is Intelligent Automation
Differences between cloud and desktop
Power Automate Flow Walkthrough
Power Automate Desktop Walkthrough
Lesson 2: Setup and Pricing
Environment Set up
Power Automate Desktop Set Up
Assignment: Set up your account
Lesson 3: Building Cloud Flows
AI Builder Overview
Custom AI model
Assignment: Create an invoice processing flow
Lesson 4: Building Desktop Flows
Building Strong Flows
Using AI Services
Lesson 5: Putting it all together
Connect desktop to cloud
End to end process automation
Who this course is for:
- Anybody looking to save time!
- Interested to start learning RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Beginners of Microsoft Power Automate Flow and Desktop
- Analysts / Managers who want to automate any repetitive task to save time
- Analysts / Managers who want to integrate automation into their business processes
- Students who want to impress employers with a relevant high-in-demand and growing Microsoft skill
- Anyone who has a repetitive task that they want to automate
- Business and Technical Decision Makers
- Functional Application Consultants
My name is Gregor and I am a business consultant and entrepreneur. During the last 10 years I have spent a lot of time looking for the best tools to run my business. In my lectures I will show you leading market practice tools, methodologies and process. I will also show you how you can apply them to instantly improve your business.