Posturecise - 21 Healthy Posture Habits for Life
What you'll learn
- Avoid These Common Mistakes That Could Ruin Your Posture Goals
- Revolutionize Your Life with These 21 Simple Posture Exercises (8 on the Floor, 8 Seated, 5 Standing)
- Experience the Power of Perfect Posture with Life-Changing Exercises
- Unlock the Secret to Effortlessly Increasing Your Flexibility and Reducing Stiffness Anytime, Anywhere
- Effortlessly Stand Tall and Confident with These Simple Tips
- Boost Your Confidence and Radiate Success with These Simple Habits
- Form a Lifetime of Healthy Habits with These Easy and Effective Posturecise Routines
- Improve Your Health and Well-Being with These Simple Routines that Unlock the Power of Perfect Posture
- No previous posture training required.
- Gentle enough for all ages and abilities.
- An exercise mat and a chair or stool.
- Any comfortable clothing.
Dr. Paula Moore had headaches every day and took pills to try to feel better. But she still didn't feel good. She decided to see a chiropractor and was very surprised by how much better she felt. She felt so much better that she even moved from Canada to the UK to learn more about it.
Several years after qualifying, Dr. Paula Moore was horrified by a picture of herself. She had developed horrible forward head posture and was embarrassed to be a healthcare professional with bad posture. She became obsessed with how to improve her posture and spent years studying x-rays and trying new products and exercises. She later qualified with a fellowship in the physics of posture correction and fell in love with everything posture related.
Posturecise is the result of nearly 20 years of personal and clinical experience correcting her own posture and helping 10s of thousands of other people regain their posture confidence!
The 21 Posturecise movements in this course were designed to target your whole body and are safe and gentle enough to do every day.
Every single technique revealed in this course is easy to put into place in minutes - and can give you instant results:
increased spinal flexibility
boosted energy levels
fewer aches and pains
improved body image
While most exercise programs are rigorous, this course is so humane and realistic that many of the 21 Posturecise movements can be done while watching TV, sitting at your office desk, or even in your car, waiting for the light to change!
This course is not a bust-your-gut boot camp for fitness slaves who need to pound their bodies and sweat profusely.
I emphasize that you need no prior experience. Posturecise is gentle and safe enough for all ages and abilities.
21 video posture tutorials
8 floor posture video tutorials (REAL ways to target your core)
8 seated posture video tutorials (includes forward head)
5 standing posture video tutorials
Instruction from a qualified health care physician (not a trainer)
A 21-minute routine
The 21-day Posturecise challenge
Advice on how to deal with common barriers
Take the first step towards improving your posture and overall health by joining my course today! Simply click the red "ADD TO CART" button to get started. I can't wait to see you in the course.
Dr. Paula Moore, Your Posture Doctor
Who this course is for:
- No prior fitness knowledge required
- Posturecise is gentle and safe enough for all ages
- Anyone who wants to improve their posture
- If your bad posture affects your confidence
- If you want to see yourself appear better in the mirror
- If you have back or neck pain, muscle fatigue, and poor digestion
At Master Your Posture, we're committed to helping you improve your posture and your health. With over 250,000 enrolled students in 90+ countries worldwide, you'll join an activity community of posture pupils dedicated to feeling their best.
Dr. Paula Moore is the founding posture doctor behind Posture Videos. She left a successful career as a Chiropractor to share her posture tips and advice online, and her videos have become a go-to resource for people around the world.
With her expert guidance, you'll learn everything you need to know about improving your posture and feeling your best.
As a posture doctor and online educator, Dr. Paula Moore is passionate about helping people improve their posture and transform their lives.
She believes that good posture is essential for optimal health and well-being, and she loves nothing more than seeing her patients stand tall and feel their best.
Whether she's working with someone in person or through one of her online courses, Paula is always full of enthusiasm and encouragement, helping her patients to overcome their challenges and achieve their goals.
She is committed to providing the highest quality care and guidance to all of her patients, and she takes great pride in the difference she has made in the lives of thousands of people worldwide.